Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Have your say and join my Guestbook. Page 2.








Sign our Guestbook, by simply sending your comment to mrsimonbrown@aol.com.





853  25/7/2015



PAGE 1 HERE



Dogs tha licked Lazarus' sores
Paul Becke 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

It doesn't matter to me whether you post this, Simon, but I want to point out that what Jesus was indicating was that even the dumb beasts in their stumbling compassion felt moved to lick Lazarus's sores.

Saliva is apparently a mild disinfectant, though whether this is relevant here, I don't know. I suspect not, even as an instinctive action by the street-dogs. However we know such grooming of their pups in this way is a loving, kind of bonding* action by bitches.

*The very cause of the rich man's reproach is his failure to bond with his fellow human being in his dire need.





852  17/7/2015Did Jesus die on April 3rd 33 AD?
LAURENCE BOSMA 
Send Email to %s


I don't think the Talmud would say 40 years if it was only 37 years:
*We read in the Jerusalem Talmud further confirming timelines on this site ( http://electjesusking.com/?page_id=29) and the crucifiction in 31 AD of Jesus the Messiah: “Forty years before the destruction of the Temple, the western light went out, the crimson thread remained crimson, and the lot for the Lord always came up in the left hand. They would close the gates of the Temple by night and get up in the morning and find them wide open”. (the Temple was destroyed in 70 AD) A similar passage in the Babylonian Talmud states: “Our rabbis taught: During the last forty years before the destruction of the Temple the lot ['For the Lord'] did not come up in the right hand; nor did the crimson-colored strap become white; nor did the western most light shine; and the doors of the Hekel [Temple] would open by themselves” Note: it took 20 priests to open these temple doors, they were so large and heavy.

Dan 9's 70 weeks: decree 457 BC plus 483 years and Jesus is baptised on Elul 1 in 27 AD, he dies in the middle of the 70th week on Nissan 14 in 31 AD.
http://wwwrealdiscoveriesorg-simon.bl ... e-on-april-3rd-33-ad.html





851  9/7/2015Re: Did St Paul use the Shroud of Turin to evangelise as told in Galations 3:1?
Dave 
Send Email to %s


Hi Simon

I really like the things you are doing. You are right on track!

I hope to have my time freed up soon so I can be in closer contact with you.

Your friend always.

David
http://wwwrealdiscoveriesorg-simon.bl ... rin-enduring-mystery.html





850  8/7/2015Did St Paul use the Shroud of Turin to evangelise as told in Galations 3:1?
Russ 
Send Email to %s
UNITED STATES 

Were you aware of the following...very interesting.

Eusebius, the official historian for Constantine writes about this in the 4th Century. It is referenced again at the 2nd Council of Nicea in 787 which focused on the restoration of sacred images following the di sastrous Iconoclasm that began in 751 where almost all sacred images were destroyed for fear they represented idolatry.

Here is the quote:

“In the two years preceding the destruction of Jerusalem…the faithful were warned by the Holy Ghost to leave Jerusalem and go to the kingdom of Agrippa.
They took with them their most precious objects. This is how the imag es and other sacred objects were taken to Syria--to Beirut, Pella and Edessa"
The implication is that some how the believers were warned to get out of Jerusalem before the Jewish uprising which began in 66 and ended in 72 with over a million Jews killed and the temple destroyed. Were they warned in a dream? Maybe a prophetic utterance? Somehow God said to get out and take all the "sacred objects" with you. One of the cities they went to was Edessa. Perhaps this is how it ended up there and the Abgar legend is simply a story to explain how and why it got there. What do you think?

Russ

http://wwwrealdiscoveriesorg-simon.bl ... rin-enduring-mystery.html





849  8/7/2015Did St Paul use the Shroud of Turin to evangelise as told in Galations 3:1?
Raymond J. Schneider. 
Send Email to %s
UNITED STATES 

It could easily have gone to Antioch with Peter and been used in Paul's evangelization. The church was centrally organized and Antioch was the evangelical center for the reaching out to the gentiles so there's no realy conflict between the notion that Peter had it and Paul had it since there is a clear possibility there. The story about Abgar V suffers from being very late (fourth century), ahistoriical since there is no evidence apparently of Christianity in Edessa before the 3rd century and Abgar VIII -- this lends some credence I think to Marquardt's chronology which has the shroud primarily in Antioch and only moving to Edessa in response to Persian military action.

Regards, Ray

http://wwwrealdiscoveriesorg-simon.bl ... rin-enduring-mystery.html 

Read more: http://www.realdiscoveries.org/modules/xfguestbook/index.php?debut=185#ixzz54N856MUD



848  8/7/2015Did St Paul use the Shroud of Turin to evangelise as told in Galations 3:1?
Russ 
Send Email to %s
UNITED STATES 

All we can say is that it may allude to that. No real evidence. Legend indicates that Peter had the Shroud for a while, but it was Thomas who sent Jude Thaddeus to Edessa with the cloth. No evidence that Paul had it. However, since Paul was sent to the Gentiles it might have been better with him than with Peter who stayed to evangelize the Jews. The Jews would have deemed it to be unclean because of the blood and because it touched a corpse.

Russ

http://wwwrealdiscoveriesorg-simon.bl ... rin-enduring-mystery.html





847  1/7/2015Re: The Shroud of Turin an Enduring Mystery.
Steve & Coral 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

Great post, watched it from beginning to end before breakfast, loved it and part Two.
Please Keep up your wonderful work it is so much appreciated.
Thank you
Steve & Coral

http://wwwrealdiscoveriesorg-simon.bl ... rin-enduring-mystery.html





846  29/6/2015Re: Dear
ERIC 
Send Email to %s
GHANA 

Greetings in Christ.
Please thank you very much for your nice and beautiful message.Please i would be very grateful if you can send me any of your FREE DVD's that i can use to go out for Evangelism to win more Souls for the Kingdom purposes.Address below is where you can send me the DVD's.Please let me know when you send it ,so that i will be able to follow up and let you know when i receive it

KUMASI,GHANA-WEST AFRICA.





845  21/6/2015Re: Non biblical Greek writer: Lucian of Samosata, testifies Christians worship this man who was cru
Ian 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

Hi Simon,

Are there any publishes books available of the 100's of non blblical accounts please as this is very interesting,

Thank you, Ian

http://wwwrealdiscoveriesorg-simon.bl ... iblical-greek-writer.html





844  17/6/2015John
Smitha555 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it! ddbkebfdedkkegkc


843  17/6/2015Cheap goods
Johna285 
Send Email to %s
RUSSIAN FEDERATION 

Outstanding post, I conceive people should acquire a lot from this web blog its rattling user genial. So much superb info on here cbcbkkgedcdf





842  13/6/2015Re: Evidence confirms Jesus crucifixion outside the Bible: The Babylonian Talmud.
Andy. 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

Excellent article Simon,this is you at your best fulfilling your calling to the highest !
Keep it up and let's all meet up next week ? X
http://wwwrealdiscoveriesorg-simon.bl ... ms-jesus-crucifixion.html





841  7/6/2015BOOK ORDER
Marcos Sanchez 
Send Email to %s
PHILIPPINES 

pls. send me a copy of your book,"Exodus Case." I want to the true story behind the parting of read sea.





840  4/6/2015Subject: Re: Enquiry Christa
Christa 
Send Email to %s
UNITED STATES 

Thank you again for being such a blessing and sending me the amazing teaching material...

Blessings and shalom





839  31/5/2015Subject: Sodom and Gomorrah
trish 
Send Email to %s
CANADA 

Dear Simon,

With the recent referendum in Ireland voting 'yes' to 'equality' (a euphemism for same sex 'marriages') redefining marriage, I have seen a lot of commentary on social media for this 'historic' move. I have said how Sodom and Gomorrah are historic too.

In my google research, I came upon your site. Thanks very much for your research. May God bless you. Seek, said Jesus, and you will find.

Tricia.
near Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

--
>")))><
Ps 68:6 "God sets the lonely into families; He brings out those who are bound into prosperity"



838  17/5/2015John
Smithc177 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept ebbddfgggecgdddc





837  11/5/2015Sodom and Gomorrah
Don. 
Send Email to %s


we are possibly taking a 11 day trip with a church group in the middle of
November, and one of those days being free, I m wanting to use that day to visit
Sodom, and will be taking that road you shared with me, could you please map out
the locations of the dried up stream, brick wall on top of the hill, the room in
a hole with a table, and other notable evidence? I hope Im not asking too much.
I plan on renting a vehicle that day and take a trip there from our stay in a
hotel in Jerusalem. Also should any vehicle be drivable thru that road? When
will you be going there? So many Questions!!! LOL Thank you so much for sharing!
Don





836  4/5/2015Re: IS IT OK FOR CHRISTIANS TO WILFULLY SIN? ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED, IS THIS TRUE?
Ian. 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

Simon, we all sin and we always will. If it depends on us, we are lost!
The word says we are forgiven. It's all about a relationship, not if or whether we sin. That's all covered! You seem to have been seduced by the scaremongers. This only generates fear in immature Christians. I don't care what so and so says. Only what God says in his word counts and there is a lot of it regarding eternal security.

http://wwwrealdiscoveriesorg-simon.bl ... ians-to-wilfully-sin.html





835  2/5/2015Logarithms
Colleen Enslinc 
Send Email to %s
SOUTH AFRICA 

I am looking for a book or DVD that will help me understand what God is telling me or wants me to know about logarithms in the Bible.





834  2/5/2015Logaithms
Colleen Enslin 
Send Email to %s
SOUTH AFRICA 

I have heard twice in my sleep, about 6 months apart, the word logarithms. I googled logarithms and saw that Chuck Missler talks about Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1. I spoke to the Lord about this and I dreamt of a woman saying I must have a deeper relationship with Jesus. A few years ago the Holy Spirit told me I must get into God's heart.



833  30/4/2015John
Smithf55 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

Good web site! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I've subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a great day! efdfddadefgddkdb





832  28/4/2015latest roswell theory
ewan 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

http://a-l-i-x.com/blog/roswell-incident-alien-ufo.html





831  28/4/2015Enquiry Rev. Dr. Mang Cin
Rev. Dr. Mang Cin 
Send Email to %s

Dear Director
I'm so happy to see your web and your ministry with
literature.
I am a pastor in Yangon, Myanmar, Asia and I need books for my
sermon preparation and teaching ministry.
Can you kindly help me with the lists
of your books in this site.
I need your books. I wanna read them.
Please help
me with your books.
In Him

Rev. Dr. Mang Cin Pau
Myanmar, Asia





830  28/4/2015John
Smithd405 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

My brother recommended I may like this website. He used to be totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not consider simply how so much time I had spent for this info! Thanks! gceecefdddaaffdb





829  26/4/2015Re: Sodom and Gomorrah
Don. 
Send Email to %s


My wife and I was planning to go to Israel this time without a tour like last year because they herd you like cattle and rush things, we would like to take maybe a 10 day tour and see the north end for a few days then Jerusalem for 3 or 4 days and finally stay the south end (Dead Sea area) for the remainder of the trip to investigate Sodom and Gomorrah. We went to Masada and saw the ruins below which could be Gomorrah which I didn't know at the time!! I did thought then that the area seemed odd and neat for pictures thinking those were cool looking sand dunes til I spoke to an avid Gomorrah enthusiast stating those were not sand dunes but ashes! Boy the shock I got! A possible Gomorrah below masada and didn't even know it! Write back all your plans! Don


828  25/4/2015Sodom and Gomorrah
Donald 
Send Email to %s


Hello, my name is Donald and my wife and I went to Israel last year. We might go again this year. I would like to find that road Mr. Simon Brown took going to Sodom. I have a deep interest in both Sodom and Gomorrah. Thank you and
I hope to hear from you! God Bless Don
Sent from my iPhone





827  24/4/2015Re: Enquiry Christa your full postal address.
Christa 
Send Email to %s
UNITED STATES 

Oh my goodness...
I did not even expect a response let alone what kind of response I got from you

I am really touched and blessed

I had wanted to order the truth about death/hades
The 4 pack on the tomb, sodom, real discoveries, the true face of the shroud of Turin
Would you like to go to heaven and the crucifixion of Jesus Christ

Since I live in the US, I would need NTSC if applicable

If that is to many, then please just send as the Holy Spirit leads you

I had never heard of you before. But what an amazing witness of HIS love you are
And how so very exiting to be doing what you do...
Several years ago someone showed me some sulfur for the sodom and Gomorrah area and when I touched it...oh my goodness...I felt such an awe of the fierce awesomeness of YHWH, HIS judgement as well as HIS love and that we humans just do not take HIM with reference and awe, fear and respect as we should
Most honor an earthly king more then the creator of all

Anyway...May YHWH richly richly bless you and spread out your tent pegs even further

My name is
Christa
USA





826  23/4/2015Enquiry Christa
Christa 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

Sorry, I wanted to order some DVDs to share with people, but then realized that
the shipping will just be to much for me...I am a widow with a very small social
security income...so I just logged out...sorry
I appreciate what you
do...blessings ...I just wanted to let you know why I did not finish my order
..please just cancel it
My name is christa gilkison from Salem Oregon USA

Blessings and shalom





825  22/4/2015MY DVD's ARRIVED TODAY!! In Canberra AUSTRALIA :-)
Maree 
Send Email to %s
AUSTRALIA 

Dear Simon & Emma,

I'M ABSOULTELY THRILLED!! ha ha ha. I received all my
DVD's from you
this morning, and I decided to film the moment after I opened
the
package, with my beautiful white Burmilla cat in the background.

The
video is 1 minute 40 seconds long, so if it doesn't open, I took a
photo as
well, so I will send this too.

I was jumping around with excitement. For 50
years, the name Jesus
Christ was a name I was never interested in.  Now, I
love the name
of Jesus so much, that I am constantly saying THE LORD JESUS
CHRIST ha
ha ha, or THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST, or EVERY KNEE
SHALL
BEND FOR WHEN THE SON OF MAN COMES IN THE CLOUDS, and if I'm
still
alive, I'll be screaming to my non-believing neighbour, SEE!! I
TOLD
YOU!! ha ha ha.

You will be hearing from me again, one day soon.
Thankyou so much
Simon and Emma for these wonderful DVD's.

Love Maree
McPhillamy

CANBERRA (A.C.T.)

AUSTRALIA





824  18/4/2015Subject: Freedvd.s
srujan.flowers 
Send Email to %s
INDIA 

Dear sir.praisethelord.
Thank you for your.advise.I
understand.I.need.freedvds.forindian.language.
Telugu..or.English.please.sendbyto
Fedex.India.mymobilno
I.pay
the money.my friend.soninlaw.
Stay in.London.monthofjune.he come
India.june1stweek.I sent mail.hislondon.address.you arrange.
Yours
faithfully.godbeliver.



823  18/4/2015Re: MUST WATCH: Once Saved Always Saved? & False Grace Doctrine | Dr. Michael Brown | Ask Sid.
John 
Send Email to %s
UNITED STATES 

Easy answer to the question "Once Saved Always Saved?" ......NO! (1 Cor. 6:9) God punished sin from the beginning and will to the end. Some use grace as an excuse to sin, thinking they are OK, but the WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH. God commands us NOT to sin. Well, this is a deep discussion but I can repeat the Bible which says 'THOU ART FALLEN FROM GRACE' (Galatians 5:4)





822  13/4/2015Subject: Enquiry Patrick
Patrick 
Send Email to %s
LEBANON 

Hello Mr&Mrs Brown,

First I would like to thank you for these amazing series
and how true you really are and the soul of Jesus is reflected like the sun on
your faces which make us really believe more in what Jesus did and left behind
as evidences.

How can I contact you? I am from Lebanon where also Jesus
crosses near Saida and Sour(TYR) and work in Qatar with my wife. I have so many
questions about the videos specially that I watched other channels and videos
and there is a big contradiction.

Do you have a personal email or a social
network communication or only by phone?

I would be so happy to hear back from
you :)





821  9/4/2015THANKYOU For Having These Terrific DVD's Available.
Maree 
Send Email to %s
AUSTRALIA 

Dear Simon,

Firstly thankyou so much for having these priceless DVD's
available,
and I will definitely be back to get more from you, as I'm
desperate
to wake up family members and even my neighbours ha ha ha.

I'm in
Canberra, Australia, and yesterday I ordered 4 DVD's
from you under the details
of,

Maree
AUSTRALIA

Because my Dad and StepMum are 77 and 83 years old, and
definitely not
born again, I desperately tried yesterday to order your DVD on
"Near
Death Experiences" but I was not able to order it for some reason. I
was
logged into your Website, and I was able to purchase any of the
other 10 DVD's
listed below, but when I went up to the 3 DVD's that
were separate from the
others, and I remember the Near death
Experience DVD was the one on the right
hand side of your page.
Anyway, I clicked on it, and it took me to another page
that remained
blank and wouldn't open up.


My biggest frustration is that
my Dad and StepMum live in another
State from me, and they don't have the
Internet, and have never had
it, therefore they can't watch all the countless
powerful Testimonies
of people's near death experiences on UTube, and being so
lucky to
meet Our Precious Lord Jesus Christ. So it would make sense to me
that
the next best thing is to find some DVD's on NDE, that are in
PAL
FORMAT.

I'm so frustrated that the only place I have found a trustworthy
DVD
on NDE is on your Website. I have seen some others, but I do spend
many
hours doing research, and I can clearly see that some of them are
false
teachers. My favourite ones are people who died and explain how
Jesus came to
them. I'm trying to get it through to my Dad's head, as
my Dad attends the
Catholic Mass, and says the Rosary every day. 
He tells me that the Rosary
is a powerful armour to keep us out of
Hell??  OH DEAR. I even had a King
James Bible sent to my Dad's
home, and then wrote him a letter, and pointed out
countless Bible
Verses such as,

Not to pray in repetitions.
How we
shouldn't call the Priests father.
How the only way to our Father in Heaven is
through the Son.
How our only Advocate/Mediator is Jesus Christ.
How the
Vatican has made up a huge pile of false Doctrines.
How we are told, LET NO MAN
DECEIVE YOU.
How the last Verses in the King James Bible state, "If any person
adds
or takes away from the prophecies, their name will be taken out
......


But my Dad see's the Pope on mainstream TV news that never tells
the
truth, and he says to me, "But millions of people follow the
Catholic
Church." I think my Dad has had 50 years of brainwashing. When he
came
down here, he brought with him the book called, "The Visions of
the
Children." It's the book all about the so called visions of Mary,
which I
can clearly see have been invented by the Vatican, as a way to
take all the
attention off their only Savior Jesus Christ. It makes me
feel sick with
anxiety watching my Dad being mind controlled. I don't
know what else to think.
My Dad has always been an intelligent
business man, who makes smart decisions,
and I think he thinks I'm a
bit odd, because I don't want to go near the
Catholic Church for
anything. I can see he believes their lies of, "There is no
Salvation
outside the Catholic Church." Well, I'm so glad that I
wasn't
attending any Church, because I can see that most of them have
been
corrupted by the enemy. I think it's disgusting how the Catholic
Church
NEVER says one word about how you need to be BORN AGAIN.


It looks like you
might only have the one DVD on NDE, but I'm more
than happy to pay for the
shipping, so you could send me a PayPal
invoice thingy by email  I honestly
wasn't able to order it. If
you could send me 2 Near Death Experience DVD's to
my above address, I
would be ever so grateful. And I know you would be very
busy, but if
you could suggest a website anywhere that has PayPal available,
and
sells Near Death Experiences, then that would be great. I'm so
frustrated
that Mainstream Television will have every Satanic thing on
it, and all sorts
of reality TV Shows on Doctors, Hospitals, Vets, (I
do love my cat though lol)
Big Brother, Survivor etc. I wish people
would stop and ask
themselves,


Now I wonder why Mainstream Television REFUSES to ever do a TV
show
about people's near death experiences, and how Jesus came to them. Oh
we
wouldn't want people to find out the truth now would we?  Of
course I can
clearly see whose running this world. And I left the best
till last, wait till
you hear this.

I'm in my early fifties. For all my entire life, I thought I
must've
come from evolution? ha ha ha. Anyway, 6 months ago, I
started
watching a UTube video called,

"Atheist Professor dies and see's
Hell and Demons."

His name is Howard Storm, and you might have already seen
it. Howard
described himself as a man who just thought about himself etc.
Anyway,
he goes into complete detail about calling out JESUS, and a tiny
very
bright light started to get closer and closer, and he said that a
glowing
being picked him up gently, and hugged him, and he
knew it was Jesus. In the
video it showed a white robe, and I will
never forget this night as long as I
live. I was someone who never had
any interest in Jesus Christ  If someone
came to my door to talk
about Jesus, I was never interested. Anyway, I was
completely
transfixed to this UTube video, and as I was watching it, I
was
thinking,

JESUS IS REAL?? What!! JESUS IS ACTUALLY REAL!!! ha ha
ha.

The funny thing is, there wasn't even a shred of doubt in me. I JUST
KNEW
IT. Anyway, I was on the floor crying and saying how sorry I was
for
never truly believing. And I was confessing all my dirty rotten sins
ha ha
ha, and begging for forgiveness. And then around this same time,
I noticed that
I would cry over a flower ha ha ha, or the magpie that
sits on the very top of
the tree across the road. I used to play music
that I then realised was
Demonic. I stopped watching all my favourite
trashy TV Shows, and I felt as if
I was beginning a brand new life. It
was as if someone else had stepped into my
body and mind. I then
bought a King James Bible, and when I read how you need
to be BORN
AGAIN, I KNEW that this is what happened to me. I also
read,


"If you truly believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and repent of
your
sins, you will be saved. I then worked out that I had the
indwelling
Spirit, which is unmistakeable for any born again believer. So
for
over 50 years, I had no interest in Jesus, and I watch a UTube video
and
then BOOM!! my life was permanently changed forever. I even think
that our
Almighty God might be rounding up his final sheep, because I
can see we are
getting very close to Jesus returning. I think my
family view
me now as a bit
strange and delusional, but I know I'm not the
brainwashed one. I used to keep
my distance from street preachers
spreading the word all about Jesus Christ.
Now, if I watch one on
UTube, I sit here and literally sob, because everyone is
walking past
and ignoring the most important words they could ever get to
hear.


I remember years ago hearing people say, "Well I'm going to pray
that
the Lord Jesus Christ saves you." I used to think, "What are you
talking
about?" Now, when I listen on UTube to a Street Preacher
saying, "If you will
just believe in Our Lord Jesus Christ ........" and
everyone just ignores him
 I even saw people come up and being
smart and abusive to this caring
Preacher. It just makes me cry,
because I'm so disgusted that I spent at least
50 years lying,
gossiping, committing various other sins, and never stopping to
really think,

"Now where did I come from?" I used to love watching a TV Show
called
"The Big Bang Theory" but I stopped watching it 6 months ago, and I
can
even see why they call it The Big Bang Theory. I see all the
subliminal
messages that we are absorbing, and to try and distance us
as much as possible
from finding out that we did indeed come from an
Almighty God.

Please say
hullo to your wife for me. I think I read that her name is
Emma. As you can see
I'm a talker. It's now 8pm Thursday night, and my
precious cat is still asleep
on my bed. If you could send me 2 of your
NDE Dvd's that would be great. You
will see my full name and address
up the top of this email. Also, if you could
suggest a place where I
could buy another couple from. All I want is powerful
Testimonies to
show elderly neighbours and people who don't have the Internet,
and
inspire them. I noticed you have a great selection of DVD's
showing
further evidence.

I did buy Howard Storm's book, "My Descent into
Death" and I have
lent it to my 80 year old neighbour. She was really
interested in
reading it, especially after I told her, it was Howard
Storm's
Powerful UTube Testimony that completely transformed my life.
His
UTube video and book is easily one of the best. Plus he goes into
complete
detail about Jesus, and it's really important that people
know this. I did have
this book sent to my Dad, but he hasn't said a
word to me about it.


Yours Sincerely

Maree





820  7/4/2015Rolling stone
Jonathan. 
Send Email to %s


Hi there,

Just discovered all your videos etc, and am very excited as quite clearly you have found the stone to the tomb. Totally bizarre that the Garden Tomb people don't want to know.

I'm as excited by it as I was to discover the tomb itself by chance on a visit to Jerusalem a couple of years ago. It was immediately obvious beyond any doubt that this IS the tomb, that the bus station IS Golgotha, that the site is the site of Joseph's garden. Everything is right about it...... yet, I was stunned to find an official from the staff there reluctant to agree that is was definitely the tomb. I suppose if they won't even themselves state the obvious about the Garden Tomb, maybe it's not surprising they can't bring themselves to believe the equally obvious fact that you have located the missing rolling stone.

Would be so wonderful to see it back where it belongs.

However..... it's our Lord Himself who has ensured that these crucial pieces of evidence have remained, and it's very much like Jesus for it all to be kept low key and to be seen and believed by believers and ignored by the great majority.

Every blessing to you,

Jonathan.
PS I've sent a short message to the GTA saying how perplexed I am by their attitude.





819  5/4/2015WHO ARE THE 5 FOOLISH VIRGINS? FIND OUT NOW
Mark 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

Hi Simon

I have read the information you sent and this is also the clear conclusion I came to; it is the law of animal/ceremonial sacrifices that are done away with, nothing else makes sense otherwise.

I started out 15 years ago to keep the Sabbath day really simple, and still do, in that the day should be a joy and pleasure and must not be a day of burdensome legalism as the Pharisee’s made it – but remember it is Gods day, not ours, or for our carnal pleasure – i.e some say ‘I can go to the leisure centre or cinema etc because my normal work is a bank manager’. This is incorrect, I have found the best and easiest way to handle the change is to simply not buy or sell on the Sabbath i.e. Friday dusk to Saturday dusk. The jews started to defile the Sabbath and do these things and look what happened, they were ousted from the promised land! (Lord, Lord I did this in your name.....Matt 7:21-23)

Isa 58:13-14. Spend time resting, reading or studying scripture, have a picnic by the river. It is not a day of burden but a joy. We transferred our ‘Sunday Lunch’ meal to a Friday night to help us change the day we honoured before, The day of the Sun! Also, after 15 years (!) we have this week, just changed our fellowship day to a Saturday (Leviticus 23 say’s it should be a holy convocation / meeting, if you are able to do so with other obedient Sabbath believers)

Keeping the Sabbath is a most effective way of gentling sharing your faith and salvation through the Messiah. People will start asking why you can’t do this or that during Sabbath and that makes it a wonderful way to share the faith and demonstrate it, just as scripture say’s, we are to be doer’s not hearers only, the Hebrew word is Shama, which is why Paul said in Romans... it is only the doer’s who will be justified. Roman’s 2:13-16

It is my belief and experience that if you do change and read the scripture with this open and fresh mind that God will show you things in proper context that you had never seen before, this is what it says in John 14:21 (....I will manifest myself to him). As you read some of Paul’s writings – which can be confusing – you will see that he is clearly switching between his meaning of the ceremonial laws and the moral laws, when you start to pick this up you start to see Paul’s heart and many things become clear. I have also found the Complete Jewish Bible to be a very good cross reference in recent years it seems to put things into a clearer context.

Simon I wish you well and every blessing to your family

If you do change look what you will be fulfilling Malachi Ch 4 & Zech 8:23 (( do you understand about the hem of the garment? ))

Shalom

Mark



818  5/4/2015WHO ARE THE 5 FOOLISH VIRGINS? FIND OUT NOW
Mark 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

Hi Simon, I don’t think we are going to make progress here, though I wish it were otherwise ... but just some thoughts I hope you will find a blessing/instruction
who is your master? Paul or Jesus? Jesus said all 10 Commandments stand, and when he returns it will be to judge according to the commandments/the covenant. Rev 11:19
Peter severely warns us not to misunderstand Paul, see 2 Pet. 3:14-18 (they didn’t always understand him, and they personally knew him!)
Paul had NO authority to change any of God’s commandment’s or make them optional; this had to be done prior to Christ's death for a covenant to stand, and this simply was not done, and Christ/God would have had to do that anyway. That's why it was a renewal of the Covenant - but in his blood.
Paul always kept the Sabbath, and the Jews who sort his death for two years whilst he was under house arrest could have legally stoned him if he had not observed the Sabbath day. He then testifies in court under oath that he had always maintained the Law’s of God. We are also informed he kept the feasts.
Col. 2:16
16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or Sabbaths, 17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.
NKJV
This can also easily be read as..... ensure that you keep the festivals as they represent the first coming of Christ, the Holy Spirits coming on Pentecost and his Second Coming. These are called ‘God’s Appointed Feasts’. keep them properly so that no one can judge you, as they are the shadow or symbolism of the reality, which is Christ himself..... doesn’t that all make sense and is plausible?

It is my personal belief that the falling away from the Commandments is the end time delusion, see 2 Thess 2:11, NKJV, it certainly fits with the lukewarm church that is found in the end days; but, maybe there is something else yet to be revealed.
The problem with this section of the Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary is that he says that “when the substance was come the shadows fled” however this does not make sense, as the ‘Autumn Feasts’ are yet to be fulfilled ... Jesus must return and rule for 1 thousand years to fulfill the autumn feasts. This is why the scripture teaches that the early Christians kept those feasts. As prophesied in Daniel and Revelation the Roman Catholic Church changed those feasts – and laws - and brought Christianity confusion. You see everything fits. There are many men with ‘great’ names and they have their opinions, but regardless of the benefit of some of their opinions we are still not to be deceived and must rely on God’s word only which is without delusion, twist or turn. They are only men.
I think I must leave you to think on these things – and so many others you can find in scripture to support the Commandments – we are instructed to ‘work out our Salvation with fear and trembling’ I can only tell you that my upbringing of 40 years on all you have said did not make sense to me, whereas my understanding and walk in the faith for the last 15 years totally fits and makes sense of all scriptures. 20 years ago I realised - with hand on heart- that I did not actually fear God, so I prayed that he would show and teach me this righteous and Godly fear, praise God he did, and then a few years later he led me to understand the Love and reality that is found in his Righteous Commandments. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom and he is not a God of confusion.
If you are passing at anytime and want to discuss more I will happily do so.

I wish you well and pray you will have that same illumination.

Every Blessing

Mark





817  5/4/2015WHO ARE THE 5 FOOLISH VIRGINS? FIND OUT NOW
Mark 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

Hi Simon
I’ll keep it clear cut with this passage, as this is the type of subject that either needs an individual to study or a face to face study.
Matt 5:13-19
13 "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavour, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
14 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
17 " Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfil (literally, it means ‘to Keep’). 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
NKJ
Heaven and earth have not passed away! The correct interpretation is the Renewed Covenant, not new covenant. It was renewed in his blood, instead of the animals, a far better way and more superior way as talked about in Hebrews.
It is wrong to say we cannot keep his commandments as a) we can choose to be obedient and not sin, and b) that is exactly what the scripture says the holy spirit will do... lead us in to all ways of truth, and therefore obedience. However, if we do sin we have an advocate - praise God. If we do not sin daily we do not need him to wash us daily because we are walking in righteousness and his word is righteous. But we should be led by the holy spirit daily.
I do not keep the Law to be saved, but because I am saved and do as the master commands. Remember he does not return to see if we believe in him, but to judge according to our works!
Cheers
Mark
Ps. is wilfully not keeping the Sabbath a Sin?





816  5/4/2015WHO ARE THE 5 FOOLISH VIRGINS? FIND OUT NOW
Mark 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

Hi Simon
Thanks for your reply. You're right, I am referring to the Sabbath, but EQUALLY to all the 10 Commandments – God does not change.
John tells us that Sin is transgression of Gods Law (1 john 3:4). You rightly say ‘ I am thinking more of believers living in sin, who do not turn away from it’. But, you do not specify what sin is!
The Oil – according to ‘ Traditional’ teaching the oil is the holy spirit. But this does not make sense, a) because there is not one single reference to that analogy, and I have read EVERY related scripture to oil and the holy spirit. and b) if we start out repentant does the scripture not say we are sealed! you see it can’t be the holy spirit.
You see the parable is NOT about the oil – as most imply – it is about the lamp and there are many scripture that say the lamp is the word of God. Read carefully - and think - Psalm 119:105-120 and Proverbs 6:23. then link it to scriptures like Malachi ch 4. then understand that the Word of God is inspired by the holy spirit. Now it all makes sense, and of course there are many other scriptures that support this.
Matt 7:22-23
22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' 23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!' (i.e. they denied God’s Law’s, his word, his lamp, even therefore the holy spirits witness! but still took on the form of religion)
NKJV
Hope this is of help,
Kindest Regards
Mark
Ps. be warned, Satan doesn't want you to get/understand this information.





815  4/4/2015John
Smithk298 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

We're a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with useful information to paintings on. You've performed a formidable job and our entire group can be thankful to you. efecbgdfedcdbekd





814  29/3/2015Re: WHO ARE THE 5 FOOLISH VIRGINS? FIND OUT NOW... Commentary By Simon Brown.
Mark. 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

Hi Simon

you make some really good points to challenge people, however, which Commandments would you say people need to keep! and did you know that the idea of the oil being the Holy Spirit is very popular, but you won’t find one single direct reference to to that in scripture. So if the Oil is not the Holy Spirit what else could it be? (you will note that ALL had oil at the beginning)

Kind Regards

Mark



813  17/3/2015Re: Greetings~
Santosh 
Send Email to %s
INDIA 

Dear beloved in Christ..

Praise the Lord...

I would like to opt a book..."Sodom Gomarrah"..Kindly send it to the following address & also uphold me in your prayers.

Santosh
India 




812  8/3/2015Subject: Enquiry GISELLE
GISELLE 
Send Email to %s
MALTA 

HELLO AND BLESSINGS.
MY NAME IS GISELLE LAZZE ...I AM SORRY TO BOTHER YOU.I
CANNOT WORK AS I AM DISABLED[BIPOLAR] AND LIMP AS WELL
PLEASE DO SEND ME SOME
BOOKS OF YOURS ...EVEN USED.FREELY YOU WERE GIVEN..FREELY GIVE.IF I HAD AN
ACCOUNT WOULD i LIE????!
THANK YOU SO MUCH

MY ADDRESS IS MISS
GISELLE MALTA
EUROPE 




811  6/3/2015Subject: Re: Shroud of Turin and the Antichrist UPDATE. By Simon Brown.
Steve and Coral 
Send Email to %s


I believe that Jesus was resurrected in the tomb and that he left this his burial cloth for the children of the future, knowing that in this modern day that we live in would come to pass, and that mankind, would have the knowledge and understanding to decipher the reason and the purpose for the cloth.

It was to remain as proof of his life, and as proof of his crucifixion and as proof of his death and proof of his miraculous heavenly powers, that created the image on the cloth at the very instant of his resurrection, thus proving that he was not just a mere man as many have said, named Jesus who was enacting out the scriptures, but that he was in fact the Christ, the savoir of mankind, who gave his life to save us from our sins.

He was in fact the Son Of God, and that we may know by our understanding, shown to us by the shroud that he is still with us. Even to this day he is still our shepherd, caring and guiding us, and those who know his voice shall hear him and come to him, for the sheep know the voice of their shepherd and shall trust and come to him.
I never fail to be amazed by all these nuggets of information that come from god, in this our modern 21st century age.

It was told that Jesus said to his disciples, when he came to them in the upper room after he had risen, and when he invited Thomas to examine the holes in his wrists and in his side " You believe” Jesus said ,“ because you see, How great are those who will believe without seeing".

This shroud was meant to be found and preserved right from the day of Jesus crucifixion; it was I believe all Gods plan. This is god’s way of letting us, you and I see, here in the 21st century, so that we also may be witnesses to his life and to his death. And so by seeing the powerful miracle of the shroud, we should understand the powers he had at his disposal to do the miracles’ in his lifetime. For this shroud proves beyond all logical reasoning that he was not just a man, but a man with powers beyond our limited understanding, that he was and that he is the Christ, the son of god.

No we ourselves were not there at the crucifixion of Jesus, to see and witness and so have the foundation to believe, but my friends, we are here today 2000 years later and we are able to witness the Miracle of the shroud of Turin.

It has now been well established in scientific circles that it is almost miraculous the way the image has been produced on the cloth.
Only a brilliant burst of radioactive light from something equal to a nuclear explosion would be able get anything remotely similar to the shrouds image, as was shown by the shadow of a man whose shadow was burnt into the wooden planking of a hut at Hiroshima.

Anything that powerful and intense must have come from god; even our own modern day scientists are left scratching their heads.

I find it impossible that any averagely educated man or woman cannot understand, after due care to the facts relating to the shroud of Turin and comparing them with Jesus who was crucified 2000 years ago. The two go hand in hand; everything written in the bible in the New Testament, and the scriptures of the Old Testament has been proven true.
I think that if we have eyes to see and ears to hear there is as much proof for us, that God is with us now, here today as there was back 2000 years ago when the disciples witnessed the miracles of Jesus healing the sick, giving sight to the blind and raising the dead.

The Shroud of Turin is a miracle in itself, in its own right. So children of little faith, how many miracles do you need to see to believe?
"Let he who has eyes see and let he who has ears hear and let he who has a heart perceive and understand"

http://wwwrealdiscoveriesorg-simon.bl ... turin-and-antichrist.html 




810  29/1/2015Enquiry praison
Praison 
Send Email to %s
INDIA 

India
Shoranur
i need your free books and cds , dvds for ministry 




809  27/1/2015Re: The latest missing link has now been DISCOVERED. Tiktaalik.
Rob 
Send Email to %s


That's so good !
Thank you Simon!

Did you see this post by Daniel Kolenda ? http://danielkolenda.com/2015/01/22/i-dont-believe-in-atheists/

It's so good !

BEST!

Rob

http://wwwrealdiscoveriesorg-simon.bl ... ng-link-has-now-been.html 



808  26/1/2015Re: Enquiry GISELLE.
giselle. 
Send Email to %s
MALTA 

dear simon thank you for your e-mail... I am confused as how to order.Would you help me please??I would have prefered books but...
bless you brother..you are in my prayers
thank you
giselle





807  25/1/2015Sodom and Gomorrah
Donald 
Send Email to %s


Masada. I didn't know it at the time that the base of Masada was a possible area
of the destroyed city of Gomorrah! I was sooo disappointed that I didn't know it
before hand otherwise I would try to check it out! I have taken many pictures of
that area from the top of Masada, I knew that the area stood out being very
light in color and many weird shapes. I have seen your video of your trip to
Sodom and taking a side road leading to the probable site of Sodom! Those are
awesome videos and pictures! Could you pin point that area so that my next trip
there I would to go to that spot?! I have talked with Chuck Anderson who has
videos and pictures of the Masada area and has shared his awesome visit there.
Please write, I await your response! Sincerely yours, Donald
Sent from my iPhone





806  16/1/2015Subject: books
John 
Send Email to %s
UNITED STATES 

Having trouble with web page/shopping cart. Please send me two books.
1. The search for Sodom & Gomorrah.

2. The exodus case

Fla.

How should I reimburse you for postage?





805  12/1/2015Subject: RE: BBC One - Songs of Praise. Connie travels to Porthcawl the Elvis Presley Festival to fi
Roy. 
Send Email to %s
UNITED STATES 

Thanks Simon. I’ve been to his home twice now. It is amazing how even now his music and love of God deep down still moves the heart and soul of millions.
Roy
http://www.realdiscoveries.info/Shroud-of-turin_MIFQ.php





804  8/1/2015Re: Sodom and Gomorah.
CPS CRNA GORA. 
Send Email to %s
SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO 

We are from Serbia, our organization is Centar for Natural Studies. We are registered in USA, and also working in Serbia. We are creationist, and also promothing health principles - healty lifestyle according to Bible.

http://creationwiki.org/Center_for_Natural_Studies

We was on trip to Israel few days ago, and I wached your documentary about Sodom and Gomorah, and also read and watch similar discoveries of others, so we decided to go there and see the evidence from first hand. Our friends have been there 2-3 times in summer period, and they havent found sulfur balls. This time was diferent. It was very easy to find sulfur balls, we search for about 2 hours, and find about 20 balls.

We have translated your documentary in Serbian language https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2rMqBs6skU

I contacted you couple months ago, and you send me copy of your video to Montenegro, i dont know if you remember that. My name is Momcilo

Do you know some conventional scientist who would confirm this kind of evidence, and show it to the broader public?
What kind of experince you have with them? Are they willing to publish discoveries which confirm Bible?

Here is lectures with english titles on diferent topics of science, Bible, and health. That are the lectures of Dr. Miroljub - he is the president of our organization.

I recommend you to watch them, and share freely with others. If you want, you can publish them, without any copyright permission needed from us.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVHRQYFAejqyXIgT_4f30mQ/videos

Bellow in atachment is my picture - I am holding one of the sulfur balls. If you want, I can send you all the pictures of our discoveries. 



803  8/1/2015Hello Simon,
Alison. 
Send Email to %s


Hello Simon,
God has put onto my heart that I would love to set up a form of payment to you and your marvellous website ,so as I could give you money every month.I do not have a lot being a single parent but you have sent me loads of DVD's over the years which have been a real joy to receive.Please let me know how I can help.
Alison





802  7/1/2015Proof
Rev Charles L Rogers 
Send Email to %s
UNITED STATES 

It is so wonderful to see proof provided for the skeptics through dedicated people as guided by the Holy Spirit. I have linked your website on mine.
God Bless and Lead you on.





801  5/1/2015DvD films.
Agiode 
Send Email to %s
NIGERIA 

DvD films

1. our search for hell/Hades
2. the parable of Jesus
3. is Jesus God? surrender your heart to God
4. the great mission stone
5. THE SO CALLED ''MISSING LINKS'' TO EVOLUTION. THAT FOOLED THE DUMB SCIENTIST
6. Why Did God Choose Adam’s ''Rib'' to make the ''Woman''?
7. near death experience
8. free 4 DVD pack
9. the parables of Jesus
10.our search for Sodom and Gomorrah

expecting to receive the shipping cost. thanks and God bless your ministry





800  3/1/2015Re: Is There Valid and True Evidence to Support Natural Selection Proving Evolution?
Ian. 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

Hi Simon,

Hope your having a good start to the new year,
Not sure that I agree with your example of the dogs evolving through history. A lot of the dogs in your pictures look the way they do because of in breeding over recent years and have lots of problems health wise because of this, some dogs have to have caesarian when having their pups because of this.
May be wrongly I tend to think we have evolved physically the way we have because of in breeding, I understand there is evidence in the bible that this happened and I sometimes think we suffer all the illnesses we do today because of this, including caesarians and the pain for women giving child birth. And that our standing tall position may not be part of gods original perfect design. Like the Boxer in your picture and if I can add the British Bulldog.

Best wishes, Ian
http://www.realdiscoveries.info/Natural_Selection.php





799  23/12/2014Children Say Funny Things at Christmas.
Rosie 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

Dear Simon and Emma
What a blessing to watch your Christmas video; GOD says “out of the mouths of children I will obtain praise”, and this shows it off in spades!!!!!
Be VERY VERY blessed

Rosiexxxxxxx

Children Say Funny Things at Christmas.http://youtu.be/dY4vyM3zB1M


798  16/12/2014Subject: Re: UNBELIEVERS, UNBELIEF, BIBLE EVIDENCE & CLAY TABLETS.
Steve & Coral 
Send Email to %s


I have had similar confrontations from people, about proving God existence, they seem to want full colour photographs of the Kingdom of heaven or a signed autograph from God himself before they can even start to believe.

I listen to them spouting out their swill and insults about God and his Kingdom, and I hold my head in my hand at the futility of their ignorance, it is like watching a man commit suicide in slow motion when I listen to theses people.

God Bless you for your work Simon.

Steve & Coral





797  15/12/2014jesus blood
cathy boggs 
Send Email to %s
UNITED STATES 

Has anyone thought to test the blood from the shroud with the blood found on the ark that Ron Wyatt found? If the blood Ron found was still " alive " shouldn't the blood on the shroud be alive too? God bless you all and your work.





796  13/12/2014i believe
Anissa Makris 
Send Email to %s
UNITED STATES 

Just a brief note, for now, saying 'Well done' and keep up the good works brother!





795  11/12/2014Re: Thank you for your order, which has now been shipped.
Anna 
Send Email to %s
CANADA 

Hi Simon:

Got everything okay. Thank you SOOOOO much! Can’t wait to watch them.

God bless you in what you’re doing!

Anna
Canada





794  10/12/2014Re: Analysis of Brimstone from Sodom & Gomorrah; Roland J.
Steve & Coral 
Send Email to %s


Thank you for this insight Simon, it is extremely interesting. The work that you do is so crucial to all that are willing to see.

Alas they are far fewer than we would ask for, as so many people are so filled with their own materialistic blindness, they turn away from such knowledge, they fear it will take away from them what they have, even though they do not realise that what they have nothing.

God Bless you Simon, and please keep up your great work.

Thank You.
Steve & Coral


793  26/11/2014discovering news.
.. 
Send Email to %s


I confirm that this my email address.--- and i want to be receiving latest discovering news.

thanks.





792  25/11/2014Subject: Sodom and Gomorrah
Dan 
Send Email to %s


Discoveries,
I have been aware of Sodom and Gomorrah through Ron Wyatt some years ago. He is
passed on. He tested the sulfur there and he also discovered Noah's ark the dead
sea crossing, the ark of the covenant, the exact site of Christ's Crucifixion,
Mt Sinai etc. Also, a man by the name of Hayseed Stevens claimed that there was
a natural gas explosion in the dead sea where their is sulfur and when it blew
consequently it came raining down destroying the region. He founded a company
called NESS energy to drill oil at the south west end of the dead sea. He has
also passed away. F.Y.I. Thanks for your beautiful presentation. Shalom.

Respectfully in Christ Jesus,

Dan
____________________________________________________________





791  24/11/2014Book Order
Heather 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

We are a small church in Bath and have recently started a small book stall. We wondered if it would be okay to order 4 of the Sodom & Gomorrah Books to add to the shop and a pack of the4 DVD’s?

We are not going to sell them but would ask for a donation to cover the cost of postage. We have recently had messages on Genesis and your book was shown so I think there is quite a bit of interest!

If this is acceptable, please could you let me know estimated postage costs to post code BA2

Thanks so much

Heather





790  22/11/2014Subject: DVDs
Julian 
Send Email to %s
NORWAY 

Can you ship to Norway? Interested in every DVD you advertise on site.

God Bless

Julian





789  17/11/2014Re: support.
Dr.korakoppu 
Send Email to %s
INDIA 

Dear sir/madam,

I Great you in the name of lord and savior Jesus Christ.
we watched your program.we have bible college,we hope learning about history.send us DVD and book.
Address,
India.pin



788  16/11/2014Enquiry Pastor Emanuel
Pastor Emanuel  
Send Email to %s


Dear Simon Brown,

I am a Pastor, I live in Luanda capital of Angola (Africa). First of all I wish 
to congratulate you on the works you have been doing in search for the truth.
I came to website due to some extensive bible research I am doing. I have always 
had serious doubts about the so called location of the tomb of our Lord Jesus 
being somewhere else other than the garden tomb. I trully believe that this is 
the place that God was laid to rest.
I am man of God driven by faith alone and always conduted by the Holy Spirit.
The reason why I am writing to you is, as you probably imagine myself being a 
serious schoolar of the Word of God, I have found signs (codes-paterns) in the 
Bible that I would like share with and hope that you condut an investigation.
Can you please get in touch with me ASAP. 

Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall 
find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 

Regards and God bless you and your work.

Pastor Emanuel 




787  14/11/2014(CAUTION) Be on your ''GUARD'' for Bible Discovery ''HOAXES.''
Steve & Coral. 
Send Email to %s


Thank you so much for this message and information Simon. God Bless You.

Steve & Coral.
http://www.realdiscoveries.info/Bible__HOAXES.php 




786  14/11/2014(CAUTION) Be on your ''GUARD'' for Bible Discovery ''HOAXES.''
Judy 
Send Email to %s
UNITED KINGDOM 

Well done, Simon

Haven't looked at the articles but the mere headings should push us away; they are ridiculous!

By the way how are you and Emma? I do hope that you are now both fit and climbing mountains Look forward to seeing you sometime.

God bless.
Judy.

http://www.realdiscoveries.info/Bible__HOAXES.php 




785  14/11/2014(CAUTION) Be on your ''GUARD'' for Bible Discovery ''HOAXES.''
Tony 
Send Email to %s
UNITED STATES 

Hi Simon,

Thank you for your continued email information. I am grateful to have you as a friend. 

Your recent email is powerful because it demonstrates that you are very discerning and do not accept anything unless you have fully tested it. 
It adds credibility to your efforts. Well done.

http://www.realdiscoveries.info/Bible__HOAXES.php 




784  14/11/2014(CAUTION) Be on your ''GUARD'' for Bible Discovery ''HOAXES.''
Jan. 
Send Email to %s
UNITED STATES 

now the latest one is supposed manuscript that is 1400 years old and says Jesus was married to mary magdelene and had 2 sons with her

that is such baloney - in exodus 12 God says He is the husband of israel so why would He need an earthly wife let alone children when he created all of us

the one about dinosaurs i would question because carl baugh in texas did find dinosaur trackway with human prints in a river bed - and the statue of dinosaurs found in mexico - this cracks open that dinosaurs existed with man and that the earth is not million of years old but only a few thousand - the dinosurs the main bulk of them were killed in the flood - why are bones found in cliffs that were once under water

so the dinosaur story might be true - ck out carl baugh in glen rose texas - he has a museum and u can email him

jan

PAGE 3 HERE  PAGE 1 HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment