Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Monday 18 April 2016

I am getting ready to set off to God’s beloved Holy Land and City.



Simon Brown, getting ready to set off to God’s beloved Holy Land and City
You are looking at me practising with my drone. I have recently learned how to take aerial photos and up to 4K footage, ready for when I go to the Holy Land and walk in the footsteps of our King Jesus.

I can tell you that I am very excited to be returning back to the Holy Land, where I will be searching and researching, digging, and unlocking more secrets and treasures that I look forward to sharing with you.

Most importantly, I will be exploring the most inspiring site in history, where God’s one and only Son Jesus became the Lamb for His GREAT GOD, to take away our sin and shame and wash us clean with His Son’s perfect righteous blood.

He makes us perfect as He is perfect when we are not and He also reveals His incredible love, forgiveness, mercy, and grace.

This is the evidence of a true, great, merciful, and loving God, who says to us when we believe and repent: ‘I am your Father and God, who created you, who sacrificed my one and only begotten Son because I love you, and desire to very soon send my Son back to take you home, to be with me for ever.’ 

God’s Son Jesus loved His Father so much that His greatest desire was to make His Father known to the world, and the fact that He was willing to let His own people whom He loved torture and humiliate Him, and nail Him to a cross, reveals the extent of God’s love for the humans He made in His own image.

When the guard stood at the cross while Jesus was bleeding and hanging, right up until His death, Matthew 27:54 tells us:
When the centurion and those who were with him, keeping watch over Jesus, saw the earthquake and what took place, they were filled with awe and said, “Truly this was the Son of God!”

Our Search for the Tomb of Jesus film.
I am always so very grateful to read people’s comments, discovering how my research has encouraged them especially research conducted by a simple person like me, who could not read or write.

I want my story to encourage you and to prove to you that we do not need to be scientists or archaeologists in fact, we need be no different from a simple man on the street, one who didn’t have any education and who didn’t gain any qualifications, but instead had a simple spirit level and a mere tape measure.
Which proved this was and is the actual great stone made and owned by Joseph of Arimathaea. 
This reminds all of mankind that almighty God sent from Heaven an angel to roll away the stone, thereby signifying that the debt was fully paid and that Yeshua is now legally discharged. And so are those who believe in him.  

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 
John 3:16

Great Stone at the Garden Tomb. Mark 16:4.
How amazing is it that God desires to reveal the missing puzzle and confirm the true tomb and place where Jesus became our Lord and saviour?

I am truly honoured and grateful that our ONE and ONLY true God and His Son Jesus have taken our film, Our Search for the Tomb of Jesus, to a greater level, jumping from 100,000 views to 154,000 views in just ten weeks in fact, it is now receiving 5,000 views a week, which is just incredible.

My own new research project will be fully documented in HD for my next film on the tomb of Jesus, including my latest findings and revealing new evidence concerning the Shroud of Turin and the Tomb.

I thank God and stand in amazement at how He has used my work to bless others, raising it to a level of influence for His Kingdom. I feel truly humbled at what he can do with so little, and like with the loaves and fishes, multiply it to feed the thousands.

Thank you Lord for all you have done and may this story encourage others to step out in faith for you.

Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? 
Jeremiah 32:27.

If you do not hear from me for some time, then I have probably been arrested by the Israeli government for thinking I have rockets on my drone being pointed at the Dome of The Rock, which says in the building, God has no Son, which I would never do as I still love the Moslem's.

It is quite dangerous in the Holy Land, so if anything happens to me, please remember the important teachings from Jesus regarding salvation; we must believe what Jesus taught when He said: Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand! Matthew 11:15.

Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: 
Mark 12:29.

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee THE ONLY TRUE GOD,
and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 
John 17:3.
Notice how Jesus very clearly ‘excludes Himself’ from being the GOD, by saying: 
THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and Jesus Christ.

Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the
SON of God?
 1 John 5:5.

Thank you for reading this article, and may God bless those who seek him. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

My name is Simon Brown. May God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment