Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Saturday 21 March 2015

What did Jesus mean? I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, In John 14:6.

What did Jesus mean? I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, In John 14:6.

Jesus is saying 'I, The Lord God Jesus Christ, (YESHUA) The Almighty, I AM, the only way to see the Father'.

If you drive down a one way street you will get to your destination without getting lost, because it leads only one way. Jesus is the same, if you believe in his sacrifice, and obey his teachings and follow his instructions, for he is the perfect example of truth and righteousness, follow his doctrines then you are driving down the right way, He is the true way. He is the only one way that leads to the Father and gains everlasting life. 

Jesus tells us, NO MATTER what colour or race, I say this in order that you may be saved.
Just as Moses believed and wrote about me then so did Pontius Pilot who washed his hands because he believed in me.

YES, I am the one I claim to be. What can I say so that you may believe me. There's no other way to be raised and see the Father than by me.

NOT BY ALLAH 
NOT BY MARY
NOT BY BUDDHA

JESUS, Yes I (YESHUA) the bread of life sent by the Father from heaven and as is written in John 1 who in the beginning was the Word who was with God and who is God.

DO YOU BELIEVE ME says Jesus?

For those who choose to follow me Jesus, will one day find they went the perfect way, because they chose to believe Jesus, when he said I AM the way, you believed and followed me, so now you're here to stay, in the light that shines on you in every way.

 John 14:6.
By Simon Brown


Surrender Your Life To Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment