Simon Brown.

All articles and research about GOD, on my web sites and this blog are about the ONE TRUE Father GOD, who is the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, who’s personal covenant name is Yahweh.

As are all my articles and research about Jesus, are under His covenant name of the begotten Son’s personal name of Yeshua.

It is not my purpose to force you to agree or believe with what's on my websites, but rather to share my research.
As the record goes. I'm Just a soul who's intentions are good. Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood. I am Simon Brown. Amen.

Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand! Matthew 11:15.
Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the
SON of God?
1 John 5:5.
NOT GOD OR A TRINITY, but as St john has said: but he that believeth that Jesus is the SON of God? 1 John 5:5.
And as Jesus has said: ETERNAL LIFE is believing His Father GOD is the only ONE TRUE GOD alone. John 17:3. Which is the FIRST commandment one MUST believe. Mark 12:29.


Dear friends, just to remind you, as I am a human being, I am capable of making mistakes. If you believe I am wrong, don't let it go, but please be kind and let me know. Thank you.

But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good. 1 Thessalonians 5:21.



Wednesday, 21 December 2016

MUST WATCH: Video of Constantine changing the Sabbath Saturday to Sunday, and moving Jesus’ birthday to December the 25th

MUST WATCH: Video of Constantine changing the Sabbath Saturday to Sunday, and moved Jesus birthday to December the 25.

It’s been a tough year, especially since discovering that I’d been deceived by traditional church traditions that were taught to me regarding the Trinity, and that have been handed down throughout the centuries.

This is why I haven’t been writing about my usual favourite subjects on Bible archaeology, because for most of this year I’ve been feeling righteously angry that I was taught such terrible deceptions, and therefore I have not been able to quash that Trinitarian bee trapped in my bonnet. So, instead of going back to writing about my favourite subjects that I usually explore regarding Bible archaeology, instead I have developed a desire to help others – who have eyes to see and ears to hear the truth – so that they too may become aware of the massive church deceptions, and instead of following them blindly, they can hopefully be set free.

However, I do believe that we must not always blame others for our own mistakes – just as we shouldn’t always believe everything we are told by others – and that we should in fact take some of the blame upon ourselves, because that's the price one pays for not doing extensive research beforehand. Personally, I did not do any prior research into the church faith I was joining, instead simply choosing to believe what I was being told at face value.

In fact, in Philip Moore’s book, End of History Messiah Conspiracy, we read about history’s greatest scientists, and it is interesting to see that Sir Isaac Newton had something to say on this very same subject.

So, let’s have a look – and don’t forget to meet me again at the end!

Sir Isaac Newton.
NEWTON SAID NOT TO DESERT THE TREASURE OF LITERAL SCRIPTURES, EVEN IF THEY CALL YOU “HOT-HEADED”

Today, many in the organized religious world attempt to dissuade us from reading and interpreting the Bible literally for ourselves! We should note that Isaac Newton encourages us, that is you and me, not to accept the opinion of others concerning the Bible, but to adventurously search these treasures (literal interpretation of the Scriptures) out for ourselves.

In Newton’s own words: “Let me therefore beg of you NOT to trust the opinion of any man concerning these things…search the Scriptures yourself…if you desire to find the truth. Which, if you shall at length
attain, you will value above all other treasures…search into these Scriptures which God has given to be a guide…and be not discouraged by the gainsaying which these things will meet with the world! They will
call you a hot-headed fellow, a bigot, a fanatic, a heretic, etc: and tell you of the uncertainty of these interpretations, and vanity of attending to them: Not considering that the prophecies concerning our Savior’s first Coming were of more difficult interpretation, and yet God rejected the Jews for not attending better to them. And whether they will believe it or not, there are greater judgments that hang over the Christians for their remissness than ever the Jews yet felt. But the world loves to be deceived, they will not understand, they never consider equally, but are wholly led by prejudice, interest, the praise of men, and authority of the church they live in: as is plain because all parties keep close to the religion they have been brought
up in, and yet in all parties there are wise and learned as well as fools and ignorant. There are but few that seek to understand the religion they profess, and those that study for understanding therein, do it rather for
worldly ends, or that they may defend it, than…to examine whether it be true with a resolution to choose and profess that religion which in their judgment appears the truest. And as is their faith so is their practice…
And when you are convinced, be not ashamed to profess the truth. For otherwise you may become a stumbling block to others, and inherit the lot of those Rulers of the Jews who believed in the Messiah but yet were afraid to confess Him lest they should be put out of the Synagogue. Therefore when you are convinced, be not ashamed of the truth but profess it openly and endeavor to convince your brother also, that you may inherit at the resurrection the promise made in Daniel 12:3, that they who turn many to righteousness shall shine as the stars for ever and ever. And rejoice if you are counted worthy to suffer in your reputation or in any other way for the sake of the Gospel, for then great is your reward”.

“We must believe that there is One God… We must believe that He is the Father of Whom are all things, and that He loves His people as His children… We must believe that He is Lord of all things with an irresistible and boundless power and dominion… We must believe that He is the God of the Jews who created the Heaven and earth and all things therein as is expressed in the Ten Commandments that we may thank Him for our being and for all of the blessings of this life…yet to us there is but One God…One Lord Jesus the Messiah…”
------------------------------------------

This is much like starting a new business: if we do not do our research first, we will later discover problems and difficulties we would have otherwise already known about before we started. It’s all about being prepared, and gathering as much knowledge as possible.

So, as is always the case, when we do our research – and do it well – we are helping to insure that we don’t make any big mistakes in the future, so that we don’t stumble and lose what we’ve invested (both time-wise and money-wise), inevitably ending up with nothing. Unfortunately, this is one of the main reasons why millions of businesses go bankrupt every single day. All it would have taken to save them is a bit of thought and a bit of research.

In fact, I can now say this from my own personal experience, as I once started and dived into a business without doing any research, only to later go bankrupt and lose everything.

So for the next business I wanted to start, I spent a lot of time beforehand studying and researching the market extensively, and guess what? It worked. Not only was it successful, but just years later I sold that business for 2 million, making it possible for me to retire from my usual work and to be here now, researching and studying Bible archaeology and the word of God every day.

However, while we can definitely compare the two, when it comes to finding the right and true faith, it is a far more serious venture than starting a new business. In business, if we get it wrong, we lose out, but we only lose material things. With faith, on the other hand, we are gambling with our own souls – something that has eternal consequences if we do not do our own research beforehand, and instead believe and rely on what others believe, rather then believing and understanding what Jesus taught.

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul? Matthew 16:26.

In Matthew 7:21-29 21, known as The Two Builders, Jesus told us a very important parable about how we must hear and believe and follow His teachings, are like a wise man who built his house upon the rock.


THE PARABLES OF JESUS The Two Builders Part 8 Matthew 7:21-29
Unfortunately, what we find in most churches today is that people follow and believe their pastors, who follow and believe the church traditions handed down from the first Trinitarians at the First Council of Nicaea, instead of going back 300 years earlier to the time of Jesus’ teachings and believing what He actually taught.

I find it shocking how my Trinitarian friends who I talk to – and who I accidentally bump into – are not at all interested in learning or hearing about the ‘false’ teachings and doctrines, or anything that goes against what they’ve already been taught by their church, in the form of information that has been handed down over the centuries. In all honesty, I find it very sad how most Trinitarians never conduct any research to see if the foundations of their faith are the rock solid truth they believe them to be.

When presented with clear Biblical facts, they refuse to believe that they are misunderstanding what Jesus always taught, or to understand that they are simply taking the scriptures out of context, or not understanding that there are many mistranslations and even clear forgeries, as in the perfect example of 1 John 5:7, which says Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are ONE, which is not in the original manuscripts. This proves on its own that there is something fishy going on, deceiving people into believing in a Trinity God.

Ever since my eyes were opened WIDE, I have noticed that by showing love, as Jesus did, and by sharing the truth with others, as Jesus did, I hope to help others see the massive amounts of deceptions in Christianity, although many still refuse to believe the truth, even treating me in the same way as Jesus was treated:

There was again a division among the Jews because of these words. Many of them said, “He has a demon, and is insane; why listen to him?” John 10:19 – 20.

It does not seem to make any difference how true or good the evidence is; to most people, it proves nothing. Which again reminds me of the miracles Jesus performed, and yet, as we read in 10:24, to 30, they still do not believe: So the Jews gathered around him and said to him, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.” Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father’s name bear witness about me, but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.

I always believed that when Jesus said many would not believe or understand the truth in Matthew 13:14, He was only talking about atheists. Indeed, in their case the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled that says: “You will indeed hear but never understand, and you will indeed see but never perceive.” Matthew 13:14. However, I have now come to believe and understand that Jesus must have also been addressing people who even confess Him as LORD when presented with Biblical facts. This fact is proved by Trinitarians themselves as Jesus said His father is the only one who is the true GOD, in John 17:3, and yet ALL Trinitarians do not believe what Jesus Himself taught: that His father is the only one who is the true GOD, in John 17:3. Instead, all Trinitarians believe what Jesus never, ever said: that He was GOD.

I always remember what a friend of mine once told me: that we should never close our minds. As a sceptic, he got that part right.

Recently, my wife Emma and I purchased a Now TV box; she likes it for the massive selection of films, whereas I rarely watch TV, preferring instead to watch YouTube videos, which you can do through Now TV as well. I find that they have some great teachings, and you can learn a lot from the research of others.

The Epistle of Paul said: work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12, and that’s why I like this Now TV Box, as it is nice being able to watch so many YouTube videos on a large TV screen, learning, and at the same time, being sure that I haven’t been deceived, as Jesus said most would be.

I believe it is very important to always keep studying the word of GOD, and to research and seek out the truth, so we can be as confident as possible that we are obeying God with deep reverence and fear.

My Latest Research

I love learning and gaining knowledge, and as I can never seem to stop seeking out information, I can’t help but keep researching whenever I have the time to do so. Last week I started watching some videos about the Trinity and about Constantine, and I was amazed to find an old video showing how the TRINITY was established at the Council of Nicaea. This old, short video made me feel confident in what I believe, as it completely agreed with my own research.

In the video below, it is said that Constantine changed the Sabbath Saturday to Sunday, also moving Jesus’ birthday to December the 25th. As well as this, I have also watched another video that shows us how the Catholics were the ones to create the Trinity from 325.

The Good News

In the meantime, I wish you a happy and blessed season. We may not be able to change the world – that’s what GOD will do through His Son when He returns – but we can do something: we can testify to a lost and blind world, not that Jesus was born on Christmas day, but to make good out of that day and prove that it cannot be denied that there is staggering evidence Jesus was BORN on a day, which is well documented in history by archaeology and countless historians, confirming the Bible as a historical fact.

Most scholars agree that Jesus was a Galilean Jew who was born between 7-4 BC and died 30-36 AD, that Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist, that he was crucified by the order of the Roman Prefect Pontius Pilate and that he lived in Galilee and Judea and did not preach or study elsewhere. The theory that Jesus never existed at all has very little scholarly support. READ the full article by Wikipedia, The Historicity of Jesus: http://wwwrealdiscoveriesorg-simon.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/historicity-of-jesus-for-unlearned.html

GOD ALMIGHTY truly did prove His divine love by sending His one and only begotten literal SON as the greatest gift ever, not to condemn us but to save us, something that God offered to every single human made in His image.

When we trust, believe in, and follow Jesus and what he taught, God and His Son’s own spirit will live on within us, making it possible to overcome the enemy’s deceptions and finally discovering that we are one of only a FEW who have truly been set FREE.

We will discover the greatest gift ever, and that is the only gift one can receive that lasts forever: a gift that only GOD ALMIGHTY can and has freely given. That amazing gift is GOD’S perfect Son, the hidden treasure, who is the only one who can and will raise us to eternal life. His name is Yeshua, DO YOU KNOW HIM?


Simon Brown.
Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand!
 Matthew 11:15.
Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the
SON of God?
 1 John 5:5.
---------------------------

HOW CATHOLICS MADE THE ONE TRUE GOD & SON into a PAGAN TRINITY. OLD VIDEO. 


WARNING this video is SHOCKING.
The Real History of the evil Roman Catholic Church


Historicity of Jesus for unlearned unbelievers.
Historicity of Jesus for unlearned unbelievers.