Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Friday 6 February 2015

Surrender Your life To God and His Son.


Surrender Your Heart To God.


He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. Matthew 11:15 (KJV)
 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9 King James Version 

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. John 3:3.


Hello my name is Emma Brown and I'm here to give you a message. From time to time we all get a little down, maybe even a little depressed. But there is some good news and a great light at the end, if you only believe this message.

The message is that God loves you. God proved His love for you and all mankind by sending His son, Jesus Christ, to suffer terribly so that you and I, no matter what colour or race, may be forgiven for our sins and have everlasting life. "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." "My God, why have you forsaken me" "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit."
God gave His word to his prophets to give to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. He said: "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man." "Stop trusting in man, who has but a breath in his nostrils. Of what account is he?" "Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." Jesus makes it clear: "I am the way and the truth and the life." Jesus is the only one who can save you. There is no other way into God's kingdom. Jesus' words are true. Believe, trust and follow Him, and He will take you from darkness to light. Yes, by trusting in the gospels when you die, Jesus will raise you to a wonderful new life. When Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, he told Martha, the sister of the dead man Lazarus: "My Lord, my brother would not have died, but I know that even now, God will give you whatever you ask him for." "Your brother will rise to life." "I know that he will rise to life on the last day.." "I am the resurection and the life. Those who believe in me will live, even though they die. And those who live in believe in me, will never die. Do you believe this?" "Yes Lord, I do believe that You are the messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world." Jesus also told Nicodemus:"Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher sent by God, no-one can perform the miracles that you are doing, unless God were with him." "I am telling you the truth: No-one can see the kindom of God, without been born again." "How can a grown man be born again? He certainly cannot enter his mother's womb, and be born a second time?" "I am telling you the truth: No-one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. A person is born physically of human parents, but is born spiritually of the Spirit.”God Promises if you put your trust in Him and believe and follow His son Jesus Christ, the time will come when He will wipe away every tear from your eyes. And there will be no more pain or suffering ever again. God will pour out His love for you, forever. Do you want to be a part of God's family? Then surrender your heart to God. Say this prayer with me, and this prayer will change your life. This prayer will change your destination to come. And this prayer will be the most important event in your life. The most important words you have ever said: "Dear God the Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have hurt you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward You. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ, died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send me your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen." Now seek God with all your heart, otherwise just saying this prayer will not accomplish anything on its own. This website will strengthen your faith. Archeology proves the Bible. Here you will find nearly all the prophets' and the disciples' tombs from the Bible. Plus hundreds of Bible discoveries. They're God's tools for you, and they are there for you. The information on this website is free. I hope you will be joining me in heaven. God bless you. Will you be here?
 "The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him sincerely and in truth."
 Psalm 145:18,


No comments:

Post a Comment