Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Verily, verily, I say unto you. John 5:24. What did Jesus mean?

Verily, verily, I say unto you. John 5:24. What did Jesus mean?

King James Bible.

Verily, verily, I say unto you. John 5:24. 

What did Jesus mean by saying: Verily, verily, or Greek, Ἀμὴν ἀμὴν English, Truly truly?

I tell you the absolute truth. I AM, the Lord your God, Jesus Christ. 

I cannot lie to you no matter what I do it is impossible for me to deceive you.

This is the only thing I cannot ever do. Do you have eyes to see and ears to hear then believe my words for they are clear and TRUE.

My Father has sent me because he loves you. If you believe my Father has sent me to you then you will follow me and live for ever and that is clear and true, a reward that lasts and never ends too.

There is no condemnation against you only the Fathers love that is poured out on you and you know what - because you believed and followed me then my righteous blood will always cover you.

There are 25 occurrences in the gospel of John, from the lips of Jesus saying: Truly, Truly, I say to you, Jesus was stressing the importance of this phrase. With thanks to http://justinchilders.blogspot.com


Word Origin Truly amén: truly Original Word: ἀμήν Part of Speech: Hebrew Form (Indclinable) Transliteration: amén Phonetic Spelling: (am-ane') Short Definition: verily, truly, amen, so let it be Definition: verily, truly, amen; at the end of sentences may be paraphrased by: So let it be. Strong's Concordance amen, verily. Of Hebrew origin ('amen); properly, firm, i.e. (figuratively) trustworthy; adverbially, surely (often as interjection, so be it) -- amen, verily. Greek, Ἀμὴν ἀμὴν English, Truly truly John 5:24 Greek Study Bible (Apostolic / Interlinear)
Jesus Christ, I AM (YESHUA) Made it absolutely clear. He was telling the absolute truth.

Get ready - IF YOU FOLLOW ME, I AM - coming for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment