Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Sunday 6 May 2018

Getting ready and excited to be returning back to the Holy Land.

Simon Brown realdiscoveriesorg-simon.blogspot,

Yes, this was me yesterday 6/May/2018, posing and practicing with my Drone, getting ready and excited to be returning back to the Holy Land, and literally walk in the footsteps of Jesus. 

My wife has been in and out of Hospital so many times that my research in the Holy Land was delayed, but thanks be to GOD she is recovering.

The response from my You tube channel has reached far beyond my expectations, with now just under 6 Million views, and the royalties is a blessing making it possible for us to return back to the Holy Land, and make my next film.

I am more then humbled and encouraged from receiving thousands upon thousands of comments, by all sorts of people who say they have been greatly inspired and motivated by my films and research, even on the false TRINITY.

The wonderful emails and comments continue to strengthen me whilst I continue to share the amazing good news of the True Gospels, and now prepare to make Part 3, The Tomb of Jesus, and The Great Stone.  Simon Brown.
http://wwwrealdiscoveriesorg-simon.blogspot.co.uk/

Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand! Matthew 11:15. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the SON of God? 1 John 5:5.

No comments:

Post a Comment