Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Monday 10 August 2015

Biblical Archaeology and Doubting Thomas.

WHY are there so many Christians who are like Doubting Thomas?  

Who will refuse to believe something without direct, physical evidence when presented with archaeological evidence confirming the Biblical stories that we read? When archaeological finds confirm historical facts that confirm Biblical history it all adds weight to being able to prove to the world the accuracy of the Bible.


Let not then your good be evil spoken of. Romans 14:16 King James Version (KJV)

Even if Bible discoveries can’t be fully explained why would any believer want to disprove it just because he can’t prove it? or does not believe it.

As Christians we know that our mission is to intercept those who are sadly heading for the Gates of Hell and each one of us need to be aware of the urgency of the hour in saving our ‘neighbour’.

Bible Discoveries with evidence of the accuracy of the Bible provide us with great tools when we are witnessing to our ‘neighbour’.

Bible Discoveries are important as they challenge the concept of evolution that is being presented as factual in our schools and accepted by many as scientifically backed up by evidence. Evolution leads to atheism.

The Apostle Paul writes ‘Prove all things’ and this involves being open minded to new discoveries that provide wide ranging evidence of the accuracy of Gods Word. 


EXAMPLE

If The Shroud of Turin wasn't that important then why would the Lord preserve the most important event in the world on two cloths? 

Why would Barry Schwartz, a Jew, turn from his own faith to prove to the world that this cloth was indeed the cloth that was wrapped around a tortured, crucified man, clearly visible to our eyes today? 

Is that why God chose one of his own people a Jew, Barry Schwartz, to become the greatest expert on The Shroud of Turin and prove not just to the world, but his own people the Jews, that this cloth with a 3D Image of a man was not created by any artistic means currently known to mankind. And that it is impossible to create this 3D Image, showing that Jesus was indeed crucified and resurrected. It supports and confirms the four Gospels of the Bible and even with today’s technology still cannot be disproved. 

Why would leading scientist, Atheists, Ray Rogers, a director of the Shroud of Turin Research Project (STRP) conclude that the 14ft long linen cloth was a fake. He was a spokesman against the authenticity of the Turin Shroud and concluded the wrap was a medieval hoax. Interestingly he has now concluded it could be the burial gown of Jesus!! 


From beyond the grave he has admitted the shroud is far older than results suggested — and could be the genuine article as many Christians claim. 
Read this article Click here


In fact we now know for sure that the Shroud is truly ''genuine'' as NO MALE DNA WAS FOUND IN THE BLOOD ON THE FACE CLOTH ''SUDARIUM'' OF JESUS.
SCIENTIST CONFIRMS THERE IS NO 'DETECTABLE'' DNA FROM THE FATHER.


This is because Mary (mother of Jesus) was a virgin (Greek παρθένος, parthénos). And conceived her son miraculously by the agency of the Holy Spirit. READ ARTICLE AND WATCH THE VIDEOS HERE.

Jesus taught us to love our neighbour as we love ourselves. (LUKE 10:27)

Are we using every tool the Lord has given us to prove to the unbeliever that Gods word is true? No I don't believe so. Is scepticism of new discoveries that act as Gods tools in proving the Bible actually standing in the way, which in return is condemning our neighbour and widening the path to HELL? 
Clearly we have been given these tools as believers, by the Lord to prove:

1- He loves the world John 3:16. 

2- His word is true and can be proved 


DO YOU HAVE STRONG FOUNDATIONS?

We also have to ask ourselves why would Jesus warn us that believers in the last days would turn from their faith. ‘At that time, many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other’. Matthew 24:10

I personally believe that one very good reason for believers turning away from the faith is because of weak faith.
Weak faith comes from weak or non-existent foundations.

Bible Discoveries strengthens the believer as Archaeology proves the Bible, helping to provide evidence which in turn shores up faith. There we have another good reason why the Lord preserves Bible Discoveries. 

The more the believer believes, the less doubt he will have and then the stronger he will be. But, if a believer is deceived into thinking certain discoveries are false scepticism can weaken his faith. I find the more discoveries I believe in the stronger I become. In fact, I find Bible Discoveries are positive tools and resources that we as believers can present particularly to those wanting evidence before they make a step of faith.

I talk to some Christians who tell me they believe there is hardly any evidence to support the Bible and when I tell them of certain discoveries they refuse to believe it.
I find they don't seem to seek, and then don't know the truth.

If we build a house on sand it will eventually sink so the kind of foundation we build our lives upon will determine whether we can survive the storms that are sure to come. Are we building on the rock of God's word or the sands of scepticism?


I ASK YOU, DO YOU HAVE STRONG FOUNDATIONS?

I am always first surprised and then disappointed to hear of Christians who when witnessing to atheists say to those who are seeking the truth that certain Bible Discoveries such as Sodom and Gomorrah, Noah’s Ark, The Red Sea Crossing Site and the Shroud of Turin, NDE's are simply not true or reliable evidence that supports the accuracy of God’s Word.

Surely it is better to say ‘I don’t know’ rather than sowing seeds of doubt and unbelief as bad seeds always bear bad fruit.

The bad fruit in this case is of course more doubt and unbelief.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.1 Timothy 4:1 (KJV)

It seems by 1 Timothy 4:1 He already know there would be certain believers in the later days widening the path to Hell, by condemning the very evidence the world needs to help open people's hearts, understand and believe that the 4 greatest story's of the Bible are true and reliable and can be proved.

Rather than condemning these discoveries, why not be open minded enough to acknowledge that they could be true.


And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2 Timothy 4 (King James Version)

I would rather be found open minded and hopeful that these discoveries are true confirmations of the Bible rather than be a Doubting Thomas, one who refuses to believe unless the evidence is where he can see it or touch it for himself.
The fact is, we can see and touch some of these discovers. I have seen and touched them my self at Sodom and Gomorrah.Yet certain believers still refuse to believe.


.
Science, as we know, looks to the natural world for explanations for what happens in the natural world. Scientific theories are of course constantly being overturned by new evidence and discoveries and whilst there are scientists who are Christians, too many err on the side of discounting any idea of there being a supernatural explanation or the existence of God.

The world, is of course, generally speaking, in awe of science and therefore treat it as often presenting facts that are indisputable rather than evidence that is open to challenge.

Since Charles Darwin popularized the Theory of Evolution in 1859 it has become so widely accepted as to be taught in our schools thereby sowing the seed of evolution into the minds of our children. I personally believe that the Lie of Evolution was planted by Satan himself to undermine the amazing miracle of creation by an amazing God.

I once had an amusing conversation at a friend’s party with a retired, evolutionist scientist who explained to me very seriously that human beings came from a worm from outer space!!!! I looked at him in utter amazement and then tongue in cheek asked him ‘So how did they get here – in a spaceship’.

I initiated a conversation with him about all the wonders in the world including our human bodies, a wondrous piece of creation. I cited an example of the knee as a complex piece of engineering that pointed to being specifically created by a creator as opposed to merely being something that had evolved.

Quite frankly he wasn’t open to my point of view and it was apparent there was no point in arguing with him as I was getting no where.


USING EVERY TOOL

When you are searching for truth you should use every possible avenue. An enquiring mind is one that is open to truth hidden in the most unlikely of places.
I sometimes wonder why people want to remain ignorant of new and exciting Archaeological finds that point to history confirming Biblical accounts. It is particularly surprising when I come across Christians who act almost like atheists in their scepticism – whether they be a Pastor, Teacher or Scientist.


Mathew 22:39 says to ‘Love your neighbour as yourself’. While Proverbs 11:9 says ‘A hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour’.

Brothers and Sisters I urge you to reconsider if you have been a doubting Thomas and instead take a fresh look again and ask the Lord to open your eyes to the wonders that he is showing us. Do not be like the atheist who closes his eyes to Jesus standing in front of him.

1 Thessalonians 5:21

This scripture urges us to ''Test all things; hold fast that which is good'' King James 2000 Bible (©2003) As Christians we should be encouraged and celebrate any tool that is good and that supports that God’s word is true and living.

How many Christians can hold their Bible in their hands and say that they believe wholeheartedly in every story in the bible without a shred of doubt? I can for one, why, because I didn’t fall into deception, I didn’t let anyone deceive me, I didn’t condemn or doubt but instead I simply believed. I believed the evidence in front of me and it strengthened my faith.

I realize that not everyone is like me!!  

PERFECT EXAMPLE Updated on 30/12/2010.

Here is a perfect example of the damage it causes when Christians who are meant to support Gods word to be true with Bible Discoveries, but instead condemn them.

Just after I wrote this article I received an email from a person on the 30/12/2010 who had just watched my film, Sodom and Gomorrah on youtube. He wrote saying ‘Not this again, it has been proven false, but still surfaces from time to time. How about a little honesty and integrity on the Creationist part? Is that really too much to ask?

I wrote back asking him ‘What gives you the right to condemn someone's work just because you don't believe it.

If there's archeological evidence, showing confirmation of historical facts as to the stories of the Bible and it DOESN'T contradict the Bible why would you not believe. Even if Bible discoveries can’t be fully explained why would any believer want to disprove it just because he can't prove it.

He wrote ‘I condemn anything claimed to be without evidence, this is no different there is no evidence that the Bible story regarding Sodom and Gomorrah is true.
Your statement of "DON'T CONDEMN IT BELIEVE IT" makes no sense if you're interested in objective truth, only if your only goal is to believe something just because you want it to be true.’ 


This was my reply:

I wrote ‘Wrong, I didn't want to prove anything as I was A HAPPY sinner however I don't judge or condemn like you have. I went to the Dead Sea to see for myself if it was true, not to make it true.

After seeing what I saw, I believed it to be true, which brought me to Jesus in repentance.
If you don't believe it you are only deceiving yourself not me. I KNOW WHAT I SAW and I now share this with people who have EYES TO SEE and EARS to HEAR.
I then realized he wasn't a believer as he stated that there is no evidence that the Bible story regarding Sodom and Gomorrah is true.
HE DIDN'T BELIEVE EVEN, WHAT THE BIBLE SAID, let alone my views and my film. This suggests he was an agnostic as he watched my film, yet why would he watch my film if he wasn't seeking I ask myself?

This is a perfect example of people that condemn Bible Discoveries that support God's word. These Bible discoveries brought both I and my wife Emma to Jesus in repentance because of what we saw and then believed.

For this guy it didn't matter what he saw from now on, as certain Christians had made his mind up for him. He heard what he wanted to hear, certain Christians had already condemned these discoveries to be false regardless of the truth and the evidence.

UPDATE ON 29/04/2013.


And here is a lady called Sofía, who wrote to me looking for Bible evidence, But very sadly gave up her faith because she was told by professional archaeologists and respected biblical scholars that these discoveries were all lies. Now she refuses to believe any Bible proof of evidence.

Sofía wrote saying:
Simon, I understand that you believe this, but why should I or anyone else? I have read, in fact believed in many of these 'Bible' discoveries at one time, but all facts refute them.
Am I wrong? Show me the peer reviewed papers and I will accept them.

Evidence is all I need.
Do you have evidence that another life exists?

I was raised in an evangelical household and gave my life to Jesus when I was 16. However, I was able to escape from that awful belief system, though it took me many years. Once I realized that there was no evidence for any God, I rejected faith and am now happier and more content than ever.

The discoveries of Sodom and Gomorrah and “Mr. Ron Wyatt's work has been debunked thoroughly by professional archaeologists and respected biblical scholars. On August 8, 1996, Joe Zias, Curator of Anthropology/Archaeology with the Israel Antiquities Authority (Jerusalem), issued the following statement:
“Mr. Ron Wyatt is neither an archaeologist nor has he ever carried out a legally licensed excavation in Israel or Jerusalem. In order to excavate one must have at least a BA in archaeology which he does not despite his claims to the contrary.


Here is another one of many perfect examples of believers who condemn Bible Discoveries, which support God's word to be TRUE. 

How many people will throw my FREE books and DVD films in the bin? How many more Christians will condemn my work? Just because they do not believe there is evidence to support every story of the bible. Am I committing a crime just because I desire to prove God's word is TRUE. Just because I desire to be merciful to those who doubt; snatch others from the fire and save them; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.  Jude 1:22 

I thank the Lord daily for the people who do believe in these Bible Discoveries who have come to the Lord on their hands and knees in repentance as I did. 

It is these emails that keep me encouraged, here are just a few of many.


1. You have a wonderful ministry and I cannot thank you enough for bringing to my attention through your television adverts, the wonderful findings beneath the red sea, etc and the exciting discoveries in Sodom and Gomorrah which have given me such a huge enthusiasm to share with others the fact that God is real and the Bible is true No silly atheists can remain atheists when confronted with the evidence. I will be praying for you daily. God Bless you Barbara. 

2. This is such a gem to have, to prove GOD is very real. No longer can it be said that the Bible is full of fairy stories. I have a friend who states this. SUE WOOD. 

3. Hi brother Simon my name is Francis and I am a Nigerian residing in Libya. Peace of our Lord Jesus be with you and your family. I just want to tell you that I appreciate the Good work you are doing. I saw the advert of one of your books, the Exodus Case, and I decided to check your web site. I am someone who loves archaeology and proving that the Bible is truly the word of God. God bless you for your work. I would like to always exchange emails with you and ask you questions. Francis 

While writing this I just received the 5th email from my sceptical friend.

To: real discoveries

Your threats of hell means nothing to someone who have called your bluff.

Evidence will always convince me, it's how I determine what's real and not.
You are planning on having your book peer-reviewed, right? I mean, why wouldn't you? If you are wrong, you do want to know?


That’s strange I'm not having my book peer-reviewed, Why say that? I wrote the book to show the truth not to get a reward. I also never mentioned hell, again why say that? 

CONCLUSION

So here we have it, my two of many skeptical friends have confirmed they need Evidence. Yes, the evidence of Bible Discoveries which God has preserved and sad to say some Christians are unable to perceive as having value.

They want the evidence. I still give it to them. But they won’t believe it – Why? Perhaps the Bible can give us some more answers. Once we deny Jesus evidence will mean nothing, as we see in Sofía case.


Matthew 13:10 The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 

12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 

13 This is why I speak to them in parables:
“Though seeing, they do not see; 
though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:
“‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; 
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving. 

15 For this people’s heart has become calloused; 
they hardly hear with their ears, 
and they have closed their eyes. 
Otherwise they might see with their eyes, 
hear with their ears, 
understand with their hearts 
and turn, and I would heal them. 


Without evidence we have no tools to convince unbelievers that Gods word is true.

TWO EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE WHO BECOME BORN AGAIN FROM SEARCHING AND SEEING.
Here below is an email from one of many who needed to see the evidence of Jesus like many which convinced him God and the Bible was real, and after clearly seeing the evidence he gave his life to Jesus and now can walk by the faith he never had until he saw.
Jeremy states,

Until recently my religious status could best be described as
"skeptic". In all honesty, I simply wasn't sure. However, over the last
couple of years, after a lot of soul searching, a lot of
contemplating and quite a bit of research, I've seen more and more
evidence of the existence of God. What information I've gathered
pertaining to The End Times and the Second Coming of Christ, coupled
with what I've learned about our government as of late, I'm convinced
that the final days are upon us. And I'm thoroughly terrified. I am
currently unemployed and have no money. So, if you would, any
information or literature you could donate would be put to use and
would deeply be appreciated. If not, that's more than fine as well.
Thank you for your time and have an amazing day.
Jeremy D.

We can clearly see here in 2 Cor. 5:7 when St Paul the Apostle stated this, he was talking about all the people who was not alive and did not see at that time the death and resurrection of Jesus.
And that "we walk by faith, not by sight" of what happened. He was not talking about the vast amount of evidence and Bible discoveries that prove the Bible, and that we do not need it. But although we cannot hear or see God, we still walk, believe and live by faith knowing what Jesus did, and that He is still active and is returning.
2 Cor. 5:7 is nothing to do with Bible evidence, archaeology and discoveries.
Clearly it is evidence that prove the facts of the Bible that brings many to faith,
so they can then walk in faith of the death and resurrection of Jesus. Just as Jeremy D, has confirmed and demonstrated.

DO SOME NEED EVIDENCE OF GOD TO HELP THEM KNOW THE TRUTH OF JESUS AND BE SAVED?
I believe another one of many letters below from Jim will answer this question.

From Pastor Jim Elmer. Christian Fellowship.

Dear Simon,
Thank you so very much for the Noah's ark books and DVD'S.
Ken ---- in Exmouth has expressed his thanks for the gift and as mentioned, he 
has now confessed Jesus as his Saviour. Ken is a retired person and we have been 
in contact since someone passed him one of our leaflets on the "Discoveries". 
He is quite an academic and having now studied all the "Discovery" information, 
is totally convinced. The information is a brilliant introduction to people and 
then to introduce them to the Saving Gospel.
If you are able to spare then I really could use a further 6 of the Noah's Ark 
books and 10 DVD's but please let me pay for them plus full postage/ carriage 
with a covering invoice.
Bless The Lord for this contact with you, and in turn may He bless all your 
endeavours for him.
Yours in His lovely Name,
Jim and Yvonne.


The Pearl Of Great Price. 
I believe there are many many people like Jeremy D and Ken, who are spiritually hungry and are spiritually searching for evidence of God, which I believe was clearly illustrated by Jesus in His parable called The Pearl Of Great Price in Matthew 13:45-46.
Although this parable told by Jesus was illustrating the value and preciousness of the kingdom, Jesus also illustrated a merchant, who was "searching" for that "pearl of great price". which I believe was a person who was on a mission to find the truth of God. (Just as people who are looking at Bible Discoveries and The Shroud of Turin) who find the truth of God, if they have open hearts. As Jeremy D and Ken illustrated above.
Who believe there is something out there worth looking for, or they would not be seeking for it. As was the merchant, "searching" for that "pearl of great price". After seeking (Bible Evidence) They discovered The Pearl Of Great Price. Jesus Christ himself (becoming Born Again) and experience the ultimate blessings of the "kingdom of heaven".

I believe Archaeology proves the Bible and is a very important tool the Lord has supplied to the believers. They can bring anyone to Jesus on their hands and knees in repentance. If we would only believe them and go to Jesus he would do the rest. 
 “But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed because only in Christ is it taken away. Even to this day when Moses is read a veil covers their hearts, but whenever anyone turns to the Lord the veil is taken away. ” 2 Corinthians 3 

I believe that as Christians we should always show love and not judgment and criticism. 

I also very often find that often Christians who have condemned and scoffed at these discoveries have not researched the facts first but straight away have condemned them. 

I did not believe these discoveries were true or false until I did my research first that's why I traveled to the dead sea to find out for myself if they was true just as I did with my discovery on the Great Stone. 

Again, I did my research and again some Christians have condemned and scoffed my discovery on the Great Stone without researching any facts first. 

When I traveled to the dead sea, I found the evidence to be so overwhelming that I left 3 days early, and then returned back with up to 7 Christian friends. They all returned back to the UK believing and amazed with what they saw. I continually pray to the wonderful Lord God and my heart cries and tries to understand why there are Christians who condemn another Christians work on national TV.

Dear God why? Just because I strive, as others to prove, Lord that your words are true. 


Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up. 
Do Not Judge a Brother  
11 Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. 12 There is one Lawgiver who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another? James 4:10 (NKJ) 

The standard test on any subject is to line it up with the Bible. If these Bible Discoveries are supported by Biblical teaching, it may well be sound. If they are not supported by Biblical teaching, it is probably not sound. Well, the discoveries that I have listed, I believe along with many others support God’s Word.

Bible Discoveries And Bible Archaeology  

Although it is not possible to prove, without a doubt, that all the Tombs and Discoveries on this web site www.realdiscoveries.com and our sister web site www.realdiscoveries.org are 100% genuine. I do believe the Tombs and the Bible Discoveries are at least very encouraging and some have overwhelming evidence. 

I do not claim that everything on my web site is genuine. I just present them and it is up to you to do your own research. I believe it is safer to keep a open mind. I believe no Christian should condemn any evidence that supports God’s word out of hand. Leave that to the atheist. Or are you on their side as well? If I am wrong what harm have I done. If just one Bible Discovery has brought one person to Jesus on their hands and knees in repentance and helped to save just one lost soul as they did for my wife and I, then is that wrong? 

Lets look at the fruit that these discoveries have produced, is it good or bad? CLICK HERE: You will find many e-mails from both believers and unbelievers from all over the world whose hearts have been filled with great joy and happiness, Christians who have strengthened their faith and unbelievers who have made a closer step to accepting Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.

It has saddened me to see that some believers condemn the work of Ron Wyatt, Biblical archaeologist. He always believed that his critics were those who wished that they themselves had made the discoveries and maybe he was right in that.


Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.James 4:10 (NKJ)Proverbs 18:7 
A fool's mouth is his undoing, and his lips are a snare to his soul.Proverbs 18:21
The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.Proverbs 21:23 
He who guards his mouth and his tongue keeps himself from calamity.





But remember this if the Bible tells us there was a boat called Noah's Ark, then why can't Noah's Ark be found?

If the Bible tells us there were many good prophets and disciples that lived, then why can’t we find their tombs?

Does the Creator hide the evidence? No, of course not, he loves us John 3:16. For God so loved the world. This is why he has preserved the proof to strengthen us and to prove to the world that his word is TRUE. So, for this very important reason I believe that many of the articles on my web sites are genuine and are found to support the Bible.

But also remember this there is one very powerful person on this planet who is the God of this world. Yes, Satan, he does not want the evidence to be revealed. Although I believe he cannot destroy the evidence which the Lord God has preserved he is doing a very good job in discrediting the many Bible Discoveries, Bible Archaeology and the Bibles tombs. 

How does he do this? He is using very clever people to discredit the evidence that the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has preserved and sadly I am not talking about atheists because that is there job. I am talking about certain Christians who preach Gods word is true. In this alone we can see how clever and devious Satan really is. He knows very well that if he can get in to the minds of certain Christian teachers and preachers to preach that Gods word is true therefore repent but with the other hand teach people to not believe the many Bible Discoveries that prove God's word to be true then Satan is succeeding in destroying what the creator has preserved with out even touching the Bible Discovery sites.

Satan knows if he can use certain well known preachers. He knows many will believe them. Satan knows that Bible Discoveries and Bible Archaeology strengthens the believer. Satan knows that Bible Discoveries and Bible Archaeology can prove to the unbeliever that Gods word is TRUE. As I said before, condemnation of these things by sceptical people turn people away from seeing the evidence that would convince them and instead they head for the path of destruction.

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:  

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth good fruit.


Bible Discoveries and Bible Archaeology can only bring forth good fruit. As believers do you condemn the evidence being Gods tools which prove to the unbelievers that Gods word is true? 

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Matthew 7 (King James Version) 

If you are condemning Bible discoveries and Bible Archaeology you are producing BAD FRUITS. 
Remember Bible DISCOVERIES and ARCHAEOLOGY PROVES THE BIBLE. No Bible DISCOVERIES and NO ARCHAEOLOGY PROVES NOTHING. 

Archaeologist Nelson Gleuck asserts: "It may be stated categorically that no archaeological discovery has ever controverted a biblical reference. Scores of archaeological findings have been made which confirm in clear outline or exact detail historical statements in the Bible."



Satan has been around for a long time compared to MAN. Satan is an EXPERT in deceiving mankind. Satan has only one goal.
To deceive you. To kill you. To destroy you.

Click here to read about mans greatest enemy


Truth springs from the earth and righteousness looks down from heaven. 
Psalm 85:11 Barnes' Notes on the Bible: Truth shall spring out of the earth - As plants do - for this is the meaning of the word.The blessings of truth and righteousness would be like the grass, the shrubs, the flowers, which spring up from the ground - and like the, rain and the sunbeams which come from heaven. Truth would spring up everywhere, and abound in all lands, as plants, and shrubs, and grass spring up all over the earth.

BAD FRUIT


When we teach people that Bible Discoveries, Near Death Experiences, The Shroud of Turin all of which support Gods word to be TRUE are not true but are all lies, we are in effect sowing bad seeds which in return bears bad fruit. For instance a man who sows a life of crime can expect to reap prison. When a farmer plants an apple seed, in the future, he expects that he will reap apples. The Bible tells us in Galatians 6: 7-8, that whatever we sow, we also shall reap. 

From now on let’s try to reverse the damage that certain Christians have caused. The good news is that if you are sowing good seed, you can expect that the seed will grow and help save a lost soul. Let’s tell people
 GODS WORD IS TRUE AND GOD PROVES IT. 

There are sadly always those who make it their goal, it seems, to point the finger and criticise others, sometimes in an almost vindictive way.
Ron Wyatt had his critics and they are usually those who are sceptical of anything that may point to evidence that backs up the Bible.

I sometimes feel led to challenge these critics myself and did so recently after reading a long article on a Christian website declaring the Shroud of Turin a fake. I was so disturbed that I wrote to the author and urged him to rethink what he was doing by condemning this important piece of evidence, preserved to prove to the world that Jesus Christ existed and was crucified to save mankind from his sins. 

I have since checked the website that contained the damning article and was relieved to see that it has now been removed.
I do believe that Satan takes great delight in poisoning the minds of men and deceiving them in order to persuade people to reject the Bible , Gods Word to his people and ultimately to reject his Son.

Yet, the world is crying out for evidence and evidence is there in front of them in the form of Biblical Archaeology if only they had eyes to see and the faith to believe. For an unbeliever to discover that archaeology confirms the Bible, it gives credence to Christianity and maybe will even lead to the unbeliever picking up the Bible for himself to make his own discoveries.

With regards to Ron Wyatt I am not saying that he was wholly accurate in all his discoveries as I do question his claim that the GREAT rolling stone that he believed to be the one that was from the garden tomb was indeed the original article. My understanding is that the stone that he discovered was 24 inches wide and the channel of the tomb is only 15 inches wide therefore making it an impossible fit.

I suppose it would be like putting on a size 9 shoe when you have size 11 feet! But I do not condemn him for that as he clearly thought it was an accurate discovery. 

Ron Wyatt’s work is wide and varied and I believe that he devoted himself to his work passionately with a view to strengthening people’s faith far and wide. I sincerely hope that in the future others will come along to confirm his findings as true and accurate and they will be used as evidence that backs the Bible. 


UPDATE 27/1/2013.
This has now happened.
Research and discoveries by born again believers Penny and Jim of  Split Rock Research, have proven to be reliable and credit worthy. They travel far and wide revealing the evidence and reliability of the Red Sea of Moses, Crossing Site and Mount Sinai being in Saudi Arabia. 
Click here to read about their comments regarding Ron Wyatt’s work. They prove without any doubt at all. The Mount Sinai findings are accurate.


ALSO WATCH The Exodus Case Interviews with Lennart Moller
By J.R. Church on October 1, 2009

So, dear reader let me finish with a reminder for you below of four important discoveries that we can look to that bolster our faith and help us to witness to a lost and dying world.


1. The Shroud of Turin which is a hugely important and significant piece of evidence, whose imprint is one of a tortured, crucified man which supports and conforms to the four Gospels of the Bible, proving Jesus died and was raised to save mankind.
CLICK HERE TO READ, 
Is the Shroud of Turin a fake or a forgery as many say?

2. Noah's Ark - proving Gods righteousness and his promise. 
CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT Noah's Ark. 

3. The Red Sea crossing site proving the reliability of Gods word. 

4. Sodom and Gomorrah – an example of how God detest sin.  


Thank you for taking the time to read this article and I hope that you are blessed and encouraged. Let us live our lives with continuing faith, hope and love constantly being a reflection of Gods love and mercy. 

As born again believers, let us support each other and all work together, and not fight and argue with each other, so that we can win more lost souls to Jesus.

And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Hebrews 10:24. King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
But exhort one another daily, while it is called Today; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. Hebrews 3:13. King James 2000 Bible (©2003) 

I am Simon Brown. 
May God bless those who seek him, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment