Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Thursday 14 May 2015

DID YOU KNOW? roughly 150,000 people die 'each day' 2 every second, across the globe.

DID YOU ALSO KNOW? God sent Jesus to also die, and as He raised Jesus from the dead, He will also save and raise us to eternal life, when we believe, repent and follow Jesus.  DO YOU KNOW and follow Jesus?  Without Jesus life is like a blunt pencil. POINTLESS.
DID YOU ALSO KNOW? God sent Jesus to also die, and as He raised Jesus from the dead, He will also save and raise us to eternal life, when we believe, repent and follow Jesus.

DO YOU KNOW and follow Jesus?

Without Jesus life is like a blunt pencil. POINTLESS.
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11:25 – 26.

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11:25 – 26.

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. John 12:45 – 46.

Watch video below and give your life to Jesus and be saved. Amen.

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. John 12:45 – 46.


No comments:

Post a Comment