Simon Brown.

All articles and research about GOD, on my web sites and this blog are about the ONE TRUE Father GOD, who is the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, who’s personal covenant name is Yahweh.

As are all my articles and research about Jesus, are under His covenant name of the begotten Son’s personal name of Yeshua.

It is not my purpose to force you to agree or believe with what's on my websites, but rather to share my research.
As the record goes. I'm Just a soul who's intentions are good. Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood. I am Simon Brown. Amen.

Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand! Matthew 11:15.
Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the
SON of God?
1 John 5:5.
NOT GOD OR A TRINITY, but as St john has said: but he that believeth that Jesus is the SON of God? 1 John 5:5.
And as Jesus has said: ETERNAL LIFE is believing His Father GOD is the only ONE TRUE GOD alone. John 17:3. Which is the FIRST commandment one MUST believe. Mark 12:29.


Dear friends, just to remind you, as I am a human being, I am capable of making mistakes. If you believe I am wrong, don't let it go, but please be kind and let me know. Thank you.

But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good. 1 Thessalonians 5:21.



Sunday, 12 February 2017

COMING NEXT. Be ready to be shocked to the core, and discover, yet again, another explosive Trinity conspiracy. Research by Simon Brown


The Alpha and the Omega
Did Jesus REALLY say He is: The Alpha and the Omega?
Was the Title only applied to GOD?
Is there evidence the first Catholics were dishonest Trinitarians who added The Alpha and the Omega Titles to Jesus sayings?
What do the oldest manuscripts really say, and why have Trinitarians not revealed the truth, about what’s missing from the oldest manuscripts, but only reveal what has been added in the Bible we hold in our hands today?
What do the Bible Commentaries believe? And why don’t they agree?
What do: The Alpha and the Omega Titles mean?
Why is Jesus called the FIRST and the LAST?
Why were the Arians against the Trinity doctrine, and apposed the Title of The Alpha and the Omega applied to Jesus?
Why were the books of Arius and his followers after the first Council of Nicaea burned?
What was so different in the Bibles of Arius that they should be destroyed?
Why did Constantine rewrite 50 new Bibles, after he commissioned all other manuscripts and Bibles to be burned?

Be ready to be shocked to the core, and discover, another explosive Trinity conspiracy.
Is: The Alpha and the Omega statements yet another one of many Trinitarian false doctrines?
Jesus said: Seek and we will find. Matthew 7:7.
Here you will certainly find what shocked me to the core.
I will not tell you what I believe, but what others believe, and what most Trinitarians do not know, and what their Trinitarian teachers and preachers are not telling their own faith.

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Revelation 1:8.

Join me again when I will reveal these SHOCKING Trinitarian unbiblical facts that most are not told. COMING NEXT.

 Simon Brown.
http://wwwrealdiscoveriesorg-simon.blogspot.co.uk/
Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand!
Matthew 11:15.
Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the
SON of God?

1 John 5:5.