Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Tuesday 8 November 2016

The films will reveal how Archeology proves the Bible.

Our Search for the Tomb of Jesus, Sodom & Gomorrah,


 Our Search for the Tomb of Jesus,

Dear friends, I am presently writing an article which will prove again who Jesus truly claimed to be.
As I need more time to complete this important biblical fact, I would like to leave you with an interview I did, as seen on Sky TV, which was uploaded on 19 Oct 2009.

The films will reveal how Archeology proves the Bible.

Join me again next week and find out who Jesus claimed He was, from His own lips.


A group of sceptics travelled to the Dead Sea in Israel to see what remains of Sodom & Gomorrah. The group was speechless when confronted with shapes resembling Ziggurats, Sphinxes and strange buildings. 100's of balls of Sulphur and ton's of ash were also evident. Also in this DVD is Our Search for the Tomb of Jesus In this documentary DVD, Simon's team visit two tombs believed to be the tombs where Jesus Christ was laid and later rose. However Jesus could not have been laid and raised from both tombs, which one is the genuine one? Is there any evidence to support the fact that this site is the genuine one? Join us as we take you on an amazing journey and reveal some facts that changed the world. Visit our Web Site www.realdiscoveries.org

Live interview.

Our Search for Real Discoveries Around The Dead Sea Part 1.

RELATED ARTICLES.
DISCOVERED - HISTORICAL EVIDENCE OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

Sodom and Gomorrah

DISCOVERED: The True Tomb of Jesus & The GREAT Stone to The Tomb.



No comments:

Post a Comment