Simon Brown.

Proverbs 8:34-36 Blessed is the man who hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts. For whoever finds me finds life, and will obtain favor from Yahweh. But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death.” Psalm 84: 11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield. Yahweh will give grace and glory. He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly. 12 Yahweh of Armies, blessed is the man who trusts in you. 1 John 5:5 Now who is the one overcoming the world, except the one believing that Jesus is the Son of God?

Sunday 1 February 2015

Are you a Christian? Remember our calling? The Parables of Jesus.

That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world. Matthew 13:35

1, Preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15. 2, 
Publish among all nations. Mark 13:10.
3, Witness unto all nations. Matthew 24:14. 4, 
Pulling them out of the fire. Jude 1:23. 5, 
Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men. Matthew 10:32 KJV.

Remember what Jesus taught in his important parables. Like: The Talents (Mt 25:14-30)



Many are the lessons that can be gleaned from this parable of “The Talents”. The main lesson is simple: Be productive where the Lord has given you ability and opportunity!
Teaching God's love, mercy, forgiveness and grace.

Including declaring the terrors of the Lord, and of hell, and of everlasting damnation to the non-believers.

THE PARABLE APPLIED. By Mark A. Copeland. 
1. Main points of the parable: a. Be faithful in using the opportunities for service which the Lord has given us b. Diligence is rewarded; negligence is punished 

2. Other points to be noted (adapted from Hendricksen’s commentary): a. Whatever we have, whether opportunities or abilities, belongs to God; we may possess, but God owns; we are simply stewards - Mt 25:14.
READ The Parables of Jesus. By Mark A.  Copeland. Or WATCH The Parables of Jesus.

The Parables of Jesus. "I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter what  has been hidden since the foundation of the world."  Matthew 13:35.











No comments:

Post a Comment